Ended Up With a D Cup and Crooked Look - Colorado Springs, CO

I wanted a lift and came into the opportunity to...

I wanted a lift and came into the opportunity to have one. During my consult I was told I could augment and had a lot of stretchy tissue to fill. I decided to go for it because I was a small C and would lose a cup size or more with only a lift. I ended up a D with a crooked look. One nipple was higher than the other. I went back and expressed my concern for being dissatisfied with the long-term decision. The surgeon offered to correct the issue and scheduled a procedure. Now I still appear crooked and with one aerola stretched higher than the other, and visible scar from the correction. I am still unhappy and two years later don't know what to do. I'm afraid to return because the surgeon is obviously lazy or incapable. I have gained 50 lbs because I'm so unhappy with myself and this new look I purposely make myself unattractive so no man will touch or look at me. I am a wreck - and previously was very happy, just thought I needed this improvement.

I did end up with a lift and implant. Was worth it...

I did end up with a lift and implant. Was worth it compared to previous look, but upset because my expectation was for symmetry.

The surgeon was extremely nice and respectful. He has an incredible background and that's why I chose him. However, the result was poor and after complaining and having an additional procedure I'm still not happy. I should return... should I?

I can see what you mean about them being different, but I dont know that it is crooked. It does look like the right nipple is facing more out though and maybe the breast is a little smaller?

BUT on a positive note, your breasts look much better than your befores and that is something to be happy about isnt it?

I cant see that your breasts are anything to be supremely horrified about, but I hope you can find a solution that makes you happy. I would consider a different doc. Have you gotten any second opinions?

OMG....That's terrible!!!! He was highly qualified , so why the shoddy results? I can't imagine spending so much money to feel beautiful, then getting gypped.
500 CC's listed on the card.

I researched a LOT prior to surgery because I was very nervous about getting a bad apple. My sister is a RN in the same community and asked around for the best. He was very highly recommended, is board certified, and has a long list of 30 years experience.

Hello yodel~ I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. Any pre-op piks to share? What size cc's did you get? Does not look like you have implants, I just see a scar. Did you research your PS before surgery? It's so important to chose a board certified doctor with excellent reviews.
Yes I had a lift. My implants are the same size.

Oh no! I'm sorry you're so unhappy. Did you go with two different size implants? And I'm not clear on if you had a lift or not from your description...did you do that?