After 12 Treatments of Vaser Shape I've Lost Only a Couple of Centimeters. SO NOT WORTH THE MONEY! - Colorado Springs, CO

I started belly dancing about 2 years ago....

I started belly dancing about 2 years ago. Recently I was asked to study with the "professionals" and would be performing. We meet for 2 hours a week, at which time I got to stare at myself, in the mirror, while being surrounded by beautiful slender women. I'm 36 years old, 5'10" tall, and I weigh 165 pounds. I didn't have a lot of weight to lose, but I really wanted to get rid of the buddha belly and the beginning of saddlebags. I heard about Vaser Shape and decided to research it. Based on their testimonials and the before and after pictures the results looked awesome, and exactly what I wanted. I already eat healthy, and exercise regularly, I just couldn't seem to lose my midsection. Since I couldn't find any "real" reviews, I decided to go for it. Each treatment takes a little over an hour long. It does feel like getting a hot stone massage, although it can get a little hot at times. I never got burned, but if they don't keep both metal pads on you, it feels like you're getting a mini zap or like you've just tested out the oven burner and found it to be hot. I made sure to drink lots of water as they instructed. I chose to get 6 treatments on my stomach. After the fourth treatment I hadn't lost a single centimeter. I then asked to switch and do the last 2 treatments on my saddlebags, thinking maybe I had dense fat on my stomach which wasn't responding. After my sixth treatment, still nothing. They then agreed to give me 4 more treatments on my saddlebags for free, saying that they've found 6 treatments to be the magic number for results. After completing now 4 treatments on my stomach, and 6 treatments on my muffin top, I still had NO results. The offered 2 additional treatments on my stomach, again to reach that magic number. I've now endured 12 treatments, and may have lost a total of 2 centimeters around my waistline. I couldn't be more disappointed. It was a complete waste of my time and money. I wouldn't recommend this treatment to anyone!