2.5 years post op full breast reduction ..See my scars - Colorado Springs, CO

I was so scared of the vertical scar. ..but I had...

I was so scared of the vertical scar. ..but I had a few friends that were happy as hell with theirs. So I went for it. Here are before after pics. I'm 2.5 years out. If you are like me and worried about the vertical scar (and I tried to avoid it...trust me), it's worth it. :) Please ask me if you have any questions. :)
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic surgeon! Loved him. I have the worst white coat syndrome but Dr. Raskin made me feel at ease. He literally got my surgery approved by my insurance company the very next day! I couldn't believe it. My two friends went to another surgeon in town and both had to wait more than three weeks for approval (same insurance company). They also both got infections (I didn't since I was under the care of Dr. Raaskin, a real pro. :) If you live in Colorado or anywhere close. you need to have him perform your surgery. :)

WHAT Vertical scar!! Awesome girl! Thanks--that really does make me feel better. :) :)
What do you mean by vertical scar? The one from the nipple down? Doesn't everyone have that? Sorry, I'm new to this!
Thanks Tadley :)
Looking good :)
Ty. :) I used silicone strips for about two weeks. Helped a lot. Started about 1 month after.
Looks great, what did you use , cream wise for scarring, and when did you start ?