Best Surgeon I Could Have Asked for to Remove my Lipoma! - Creston, CO

It was difficult to decide to risk removing a...

It was difficult to decide to risk removing a lipoma that sat so close to the nerves in my jaw and sat over my jugular vein. But it was all I could see when I looked in the mirror and fiddling with it daily, I began to have a constant loathing of it. I talked with several doctors and none felt safe or qualified to me. I often thought I'd try to get used to it. But I kept looking for a doctor who I knew was the right one for the job.

After 3 years, I felt comfortable with Dr. I and scheduled with her. It was the most amazing feeling to have it out, I wanted to cry. Dr. I was so careful to be conscious of ensuring that the scar would be next to invisible. I'm confident now and proudly put my hair up out of my face, chin up and smiling!

Crestone Plastic Surgeon

Dr. was clearly the best surgeon for removing my lipoma. With great integrity she informed me exactly what it would entail and she was very gentle and articulate. She spoke with me respectfully and was so encouraging. During the whole procedure she frequently checked in with me, very considerate and compassionate. She obviously cares about every detail and doing the utmost quality in her surgical work. I would reccommed her to anyone.

Thanks for posting your experience, CrystalClear. I'm glad the surgery went well for you.