Graves Eye Disease - Parker, CO

I went to Dr M to try to preserve my eyesight and...

I went to Dr M to try to preserve my eyesight and for him to put me back the way I used to look. He did this and more. The odds of me losing my eyesight were very high. I kept my eyesight and I look the way I did before the I disease, maybe even better.

Dr. M operated on my eyes, after he stabilized my eyesight, to ensure that I no longer looked grotesque with bulging eyes.The surgery relieved severe pressure off my eyes and preserved my eyesight He referred me to another specialist that fixed the double vision and crossed eyes that I had. He will be fixing my eyelids back the way they were before the disease ravaged my eyes. I also don't have wrinkles on my eyelids anymore!

Hi Debra -- Welcome to RealSelf. I'm so glad to hear you were able to get help and preserve your eyesight. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr M preserved my eyesight when many other people with Graves eye disease have lost their eyesight due to this disease. I can see again and I owe it all to Dr M and his team!