Not As Painful As I Expected - Colorado

I just had CoolSculpting about 2 hours ago. I am...

I just had CoolSculpting about 2 hours ago. I am 5'11" tall and I weigh 140 lbs at 50 years old. I am athletic and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Like other child-bearing women, I had that nagging 5 lbs of belly fat that I could not tone no matter what I seemed to do. I opted for CoolSculpting after much research. The large suction device was placed across my abdomen and the suction setting was placed at 70. I agree with other patients that the first ten minutes were uncomfortable, and I tend to have a high pain tolerance. The rest of the treatment was tolerable and went smoothly. When the suction cup was removed, my skin looked like frozen hamburger meat. Ugh! When the nurse started to massage the area, I felt some discomfort but nothing major. The following ten minutes were almost a "wake up" period for my skin and quite frankly the burning and tingling were the worst feeling I experienced. The nurse in this facility was so knowledgable and capable. She talked me through everything and prepared me for all the various sensations. I think this definitely made the difference. I can't wait to see the difference and I look forward to the results!

4 days after procedure and I am still feeling OK. ...

4 days after procedure and I am still feeling OK. Able to go to work, endure my work-out and daily activity with very little issue. My stomach is still numb in most places. No real sign of results yet, but not really expecting any. So far, so good.

The facility is state of the art and the staff was unbelievable. Great experience!

Deblovejoy1,
over two months have pass since your procedure, do you see any difference? Do you actually not only loose the bulge but also few pounds?
I would like to hear from someone that have it done few months ago and is about my age, I'm 52.
Thanks

Hi Deb, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated as your results progress. It's great to see so many people sharing their journey!