380cc Implants, Filled to 410cc - Colorado

Hello, I just recently had saline breast implants...

Hello, I just recently had saline breast implants put in under the muscle. I was a 38c before surgery and am not sure where I will end up size wise when i am healed. I am hoping for a full D cup or bigger from the implant . I am 5'6" and 150 pounds. I hope i went big enough to achieve that goal with the 380cc, filled to 410cc.

have you got any pics?
I live in colorado also who was your doctor and do you recommended him/her? Thanks
who was your doctor?
Hello! I got my bra and arnica montana pills off of a website called www.makemeheal.com ! They have all sorts of products for platic surgery care. The first day after surgery I was pretty comfortable withe the pain meds I was taking.. I did have some nausea after surgery due to anathesia. Its funny you asked if I remember much.. I do somewhat, but the pain pills kinda made things a little blurry there for the first few days. After surgery I had some pain in my chest, but nothing to un bearable.
My PS and I have talked specifics yet. We will go into the specifics at my pre op visit. He does seem to understand my wants and mentioned that 300-350 cc would probably work to achieve my results. Those tablets, are they prescription? I'll ask him about those at my next visit. When did you get your post op bra? Did you have to buy it or was it provided? That's one of my questions I have to ask him. But was just curious as to what other drs do. That first day, right after surgery, do you remember much? Was it awful? Thank you for answering my questions! I'm sure I'll come up with a bunch for you.
Hi Dale! I am 8 days post op on my breast implants, and so far I am happy with my results.. I questioned that I should of went a little bigger on them, but I need to give them some time to drop and settle. I went with a 380cc look and filled to 410cc.. I wish I would of just went with the 400cc look. I think just a little bigger. It is very confusing to me because when I tried on sizers they looked a lot bigger! If I was going to give you any advice, make sure to discuss with your PS how nuch you will lose , especially going under the muscle. I went with a high profile , smooth sal I wanted extra fullness at top and I did achieve that. I am broader shoulder also. I had lipo done on my abs and hips and lower back too.. I thought I would have more pain with that, but I actually did more with the augmentation. I took montana arnica tablets several days prior to surfery and after and that has helped with bruising and swelling. I have had to sleep propped up with pillows and it is amazing how much you use your breast muscles for everything. I would say make sure to have someone to care for you the first 3-5 days and lots of rest. If you have any specific questions for me, please feel free to ask me. I would be more than happy to give you any advice. :-)
hello i recently got mine done n at first i chose 450hpsaline inplants bt like 3 days b4 surgery i caled to schedule a size change after reading so many reviews of patients that wish they went bigger so las min changed to 500ccs everything eles the same...i am only 6 days post op n so glad i did go biger..there still sitin hi n swollen n look pretty big but i no over the nex few months they will settle n b the exact size i wanted..hope u feel the same n a few months as i hope to..good luck sweetie!!!
Hi. You and I are about the same size. As far as height and weight are concerned. I'm 5'5" and 140 lbs. I currently wear a 34 C. My surgery us scheduled for the 26th. How was your first couple of days at home? Anything you wish some one would have told you that you were never told?
Thanks, Dale