IPL Was Worth Every Penny - Colorado

I love my skin after IPL. I was a teenage sun...

I love my skin after IPL. I was a teenage sun goddess and needed to undo a lot of sun damage that started becoming visible in my early 30s. IPL was a quick, effective and positive solution to my skin woes. It removed a number of dark sun spots, improved the texture of my skin and helped reduce the oil I usually fight with.

I repeat the procedure on an annual basis and am a daily sunscreen user. It is not a permanent solution, but worked well for me. I do not have laxity or texture issues so some of the more aggressive laser options seemed like overkill at this point. I do have olive skin and only have the procedure done when I do not have any self tanner or suntan left on my skin since the light is attracted to the brown coloring.

Colorado center for Photomedicine

Dr. Verebelyi is a true pro. He answered all of my questions and then some. He is an honest doc that will not let you do anything to your skin unless it is necessary. He is very realistic with you about results and possible outcomes. He is the go to "fix it doc" who corrects other doctor's mistakes. I have sent my husband to Dr. V along with a number of friends who have all walked away with beautiful skin!

Sounds like you found a great fix for your skin! Thanks for noting that you make sure you aren't tan and don't have self tanner on. I wasn't aware (as I'm sure many aren't) that would affect the laser.