Implants Highly Needed After Breastfeeding - Colombia, CO

I'm about to have my breasts done... very scary....

I'm about to have my breasts done... very scary. I'm particularly scared about the post-opp and carrying for myself and my 9 month old baby. How long is the post-opp? I'm not getting very big implants, I want them to look natural -- but as it is right now I look like a wall -- so I guess it might be difficult to keep this very secret. Not many people know, just my husband and my best friend -- not sure how to tell my mother. Any ideas? Should I be freaking out?
How did things go for you? Did you need a lot of help caring for your child? If so how long? Just curious I'm just starting this and trying to get as much info as possible. :)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Post op is different for each person but usually a week is average. Don't plan on lifting your baby for at least the first 3 days...possibly more. (Check with your doctor on this.) Will your husband be able to help you a bit? Here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. What is your pre op size and what is your goal cup size? Regarding your mom, perhaps share this list of questions (and answers) with your mom so she can at least feel like you're in good hands with your surgeon, even if she disagrees with your procedure. These are great questions to review with your doctor during your consult. Knowing the answers might help alleviate some of your fears and concerns too. Good luck and keep us posted!