Firmer, Thicker, Younger Looking Skin :-) - Cologne, Germany

Hi, I had a vampire facelift around my eyes,...

Hi,

I had a vampire facelift around my eyes, the nose and temple area once, and a second time in combination with a fat injection, so the fat injections swelling would be gone faster.

The first treatment with only the blood cells worked to give my skin a firmer, thicker, more youthful, less dry look, and made the complexion loo better and reduced brown spots where the cells were injected. But it took about 4 month so one could really see it well.

The second treatment with the fat injection made me heal much faster than when I had only a fat injection before. I also have the feeling it makes the fat cells stick better, then when I did not combine it with the vampire facelift blood plasma.

So whenever I have a new fat transfer4, it will only be in combination with the blood cell something to make me heal faster. Because it is a big dfference if the swelling is down in 9 days with this treatment, or in 3 weeks with a fat transfer....

So I like the procedure :-)

Dr. Iniguez

He has been keeping me looking younger since around 13 years, is affordable, a very nice person, takes his time, treats my face with care during treatments, so he is the one I go to for that youthful look :-) The few times he said he will not do a treatment and I went to another doc to get it were sometimes something I did regret later on. So now I stick with him as he only does safe procedures. (Like not using bio alcamid. - I had injected somewhere elseas he would not do it, and I regreted my adventures with bio alcamid later on. But that is another story.)