Firmer, Thicker, Younger Looking Skin :-) - Cologne, Germany

Hi, I had a vampire facelift around my eyes,...

Hi,

I had a vampire facelift around my eyes, the nose and temple area once, and a second time in combination with a fat injection, so the fat injections swelling would be gone faster.

The first treatment with only the blood cells worked to give my skin a firmer, thicker, more youthful, less dry look, and made the complexion loo better and reduced brown spots where the cells were injected. But it took about 4 month so one could really see it well.

The second treatment with the fat injection made me heal much faster than when I had only a fat injection before. I also have the feeling it makes the fat cells stick better, then when I did not combine it with the vampire facelift blood plasma.

So whenever I have a new fat transfer4, it will only be in combination with the blood cell something to make me heal faster. Because it is a big dfference if the swelling is down in 9 days with this treatment, or in 3 weeks with a fat transfer....

So I like the procedure :-)

Dr. Iniguez

He has been keeping me looking younger since around 13 years, is affordable, a very nice person, takes his time, treats my face with care during treatments, so he is the one I go to for that youthful look :-) The few times he said he will not do a treatment and I went to another doc to get it were sometimes something I did regret later on. So now I stick with him as he only does safe procedures. (Like not using bio alcamid. - I had injected somewhere elseas he would not do it, and I regreted my adventures with bio alcamid later on. But that is another story.)

I'm glad to hear you have found a treatment combo that works well for you. I didn't realize that the treatments had to be redone somewhat regularly. How long did you wait in between treatments?

Hi, yes, I especiallly like the combo of fat- Acr Prp (Dracula therapy) :-) About the time between the treatments I had: There was quite a long time between the treatments. I did one acr prp treatment in 2009 as a normal treatment, and one in 2011 in combination with the fat injections to get the swelling down. But I guess I will do so more often now, as prices in germany have dropped for the treatment from about 800 $ or more to 250 - 450 $ at many mds. So now it is much more affordable, and one can do 3 treatments per year more easy :-) And yes, the treatments should be redone. The treatments are advertised here in germany as some kind of mesotherapy. The doctors tell everybody you have to redo the treatments, and one is not enough for life ;-) Have a great weekend, Gina38
Hi Gina, would you happen to know if this works on scars too? thank you!
The treatment reduced the dark spots of acne, but to get rid of them I used a mesotherapy against dark spots. About kelloid scars: I heard the treatment reduces them, but I did not try that. Hope the info helps you :-)