55 Yrs Old, 77 Lb Weight Loss, Fleur De Lis TT and Arm Lift - College Station, TX

I don't know if I would do these surgeries at the...

I don't know if I would do these surgeries at the same time again! I am 7 days PO and honestly having more pain and issues with arm lift than extensive anchor TT. My PS had me in ace bandages on both arms to my finger tips. The wrap job was pretty bad on the hands and I couldn't even hold a cup or anything in order to eat. I took off the bottom ace wraps about 18 hrs PO so I could eat/drink and did not put them back on so that on day 3 when I went for my first follow up my right arm became very swollen including my hands and fingers. My PS was upset with me for taking off the wrAps and bound me back up (at least this time with a way to use my hands) and ordered that I keep my right arm elevated and wrapped for 72 hours. I did this and the swelling has gone down. My. Ingest problem is with the ace bandages. It's hard to get them wrapped back up either not too loose or too right and as my arm swells through the day my incision feels like IRS on fire (even though I am using Vaseline thickly and 4x4 pads. I eventually can't take it and have to in wrap my arms for a while and let them "breathe". I was told I had to wear the bandages until my next appointment on the 15th which is 15 days PO and it's getting so difficult to keep them wrapped because it feels like the ace bandages Re eating my arms up! On my own I ordered a compression garment  made by marena and it should be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully that will help me get through until the 15th! I think I begin my Embrace scar therapy at that time. Later, perhaps tomorrow, I will show a close up do the incision which looks pretty bad. I guess that's normal at this stage of the game.

10 days Post Op

In compression shirt and shorts.

1 month post op

Scar therapy started on arms! I've lost 7 lbs since my procedures but it looks like 30 lbs! My belly is shrunken!!! I'm happy, happy, happy and finally I can say it was all worth it (it took 30 days!)
College Station Plastic Surgeon

I like Dr. Rude. He takes the time to explain the procedure and possible outcomes, including complications. I thought I was to have an extended TT, not the fleur de lis, but during the procedure Dr. Rude felt there was too much skin laxity above my belly button and that the results would be more satisfactory with the added vertical incision to excise skin. He also found and repaired a hernia that I did not know that I had.