22 Yr 2 Kid's Augment W Lift - Coeur d'Alene, ID

My breast were very uneven and sagged not cool...

My breast were very uneven and sagged not cool for only being 21, pros I love the look sort of now, cons I had the worst doctor ever!! He did an awful job scarring is horrid I still have holes from sutras one nipple is 1 1/2" bigger and wants more money to fix he's mistakes that are more then apparent, I am more than embarrassed.
Coeur d'Alene General Surgeon

Acts like a professional, talks a big game but his work is dreadful please if ur in the area go else where don't spend thousands for a mistake like mine ull regret and he'll want 6k+ to fix his hack job I am completely embarrassed by his work

The one was to show the shape at a distance and the laying down u can't see the complete scar if I'm standing up even from the side he did an awful job on the lift please do not mistake for them immoral advances
Hi, I had considered this doctor, until I realized after some research that he is not a real board certified plastic surgeon..... He is a surgeon, non the less, but not a real "plastic" surgeon. I am sorry you got bad results and hope you can find a doctor who will care for you and give you the results you want and pay for..... I chose Dr. Jeffery Karp. He is great and a real plastic surgeon. I love my new boobs and he knows his stuff!!! Good Luck! Keep us posted.
I am so glad you did!
So Sorry that this happened to you. I would not recommend going back to this surgeon even if he were willing to "fix" your issues for free. I honestly wish you the best.
I see you have posed a question about your results to the RealSelf Doctor Q&A. You might want to pose your question again, (with different wording so it doesn't appear to be a duplicate,) and post the last 2 pictures you shared in your review: the laying down one and the straight on nude picture. I'm thinking the pictures you posted in your current question are fairly early post-op and I don't think the doctors can clearly see your 9 month post-op results. Just a suggestion to help you gather additional feedback. Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!