Only Works for a Short Time - Coeur D Alene, ID

My teeth were so 'off' that I kept biting my...

My teeth were so 'off' that I kept biting my inside lips and I also couldn't close my mouth while relaxed because a tooth jutted out. I was embarrassed and in pain. I decided to get invisalign and accomplished getting straight teeth. A year after getting straight teeth, the last plastic trays (that are meant to be used at night) started breaking apart and eventually were no longer wearable. I called my dentist for a new pair and they told me that they dont keep the records - nor does the company, InVisalign. I would have to make an appointment so they could take imprints again. I had moved out-of-state and really didn't have the money to pay a new dentist for imprints. My teeth have now shifted back. I thought Invisalign would keep records of imprints and I also thought that my teeth would stay in place better.

I chose this rating because I think after spending $5000 and taking 18 months of adjustments to my teeth, the aftercare should be more thought-out and convenient for the customer.