Put 4 Front Porcelain Veeners After Years of Bonding - Cocoa Beach, FL

I was better off bonding my 4 front teeth. the...

i was better off bonding my 4 front teeth. the porcelain veneers have cause inflammation and one popped off after a few months. I thought the bonding was fine but it did only last 10 years. I asked dentist for more permanent solution. something I didn't have to worry about and now I live with anxiety they are going to fall off everyday.

my apologies

Apparently being able to share my lovely experience on this social forum offends those affliated with practice in question. So let me say some staff was very pleasant and worked with me on price and procedure. And sometimes even though businesses mean one thing and give another, apologies are not necessary and you dont need to be accountable for them. Buyer beware (this is called heresay)
Island Cosmetic Dentistry

Apparently i haveoffended people affliated with island cosmetic dentistry. Thanks Dr. Boers and Dr. Rowe!

Hi. Update is the inflammation has subsided. But im concerned about the amount of gum tissue lost and of course them falling off at any given time. I know one will have to be redone. I will consult with periodontist soon. Im anxious to feel better about regretting having this done.

Several comments on this review had to be removed due to violations of our Community Guidelines, specifically the Be Transparent guideline which states "If you're affiliated with a product company or provider, identify this relationship to others."

Thank you! .. Here i paid my bill.addtressed issues numerous times with that dentist office Took myfamily there for cleanings.all in 6 months time never did they say i owed them money. They wait till i have tears and a veneer in my hand to say they wanted more money. That is terrible business practice. Heartless and i think the community should know my story. I know i would. And i wished i would have investigated more on my behalf. Im paying the price without a apology. A ruined tooth a extra bill. inflammed gums because they werenot smooth down properly. And get interrogated by
Interrogated by strangers. That i may have deserved this. wow. I give up on humanity

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for understanding the treatment i received as i stood there crying with a veneer in myhand. And all theycared about was money owed them and wasnt told about it. Who cares about money when kathy is saying ' but you owe us money' .. When i have a veneer and whats left of a tooth that wont hold it.
My horrible experience is not 'thoughts' or heresay.
I never received a bill until 6 months later when i had a venner in my hand. HERESAY it appears theyinvested too much time on me and wanted more compensation. If i was in business i would have went for customer satisfaction first. Just saying)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

The other 'reputable' dentist gave me his 'diagnosis' i also went to another dentist that recemented it back. that posed concerns. Isnt this forum freedom of speech? I was looking for .customer satisfaction.
I once had a meal so bad and the service was so slow.. I expressed i was not satisfied and they gave me my money back and offered a future meal to keep my business. imagine that.
Again. It is NOT the money i was not aware of a bill. It Is the experience. I HAVE THE MONEY.my point is they did not fix the problem with apology before i had to go somewhere else.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I think there is not enough here to warrant where the problem is. I dont know who you are. I THINK the problem is HERESAY they wanted more compensation for problems they created. I fullfilled my obligation and their mystery bill compounded it. do NOT insult me. I will debate this and so will my malpractice attorneys. Inbox private if you want to discuss further.
As far as i knew the bill was fullfilled.. Since february. they did not disclose outstanding bill. It was a surprise when i had a veneer in my hand. . i have great oral hygiene and can prove it. Why dont you talk to them?
Trust me. I was there numerous times with concerns. Bleeding gums that were caused by veeners not being smoothed properly. Losing gum integrity. And then losing a veener. Who are you?
I fullfilled my obligation staplestiple.. Did They?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Who are you? Im sorry YOUR offended. My one tooth is ruined. And i received terrible treatment. This forum is about t sharing experiences.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

No. They told me i was lucky my insurance was helping me. I said if they arent covered then i will stick with bonding. I am NOT happy with that practice. I am entitled to share my exoerience please do not discredit what i have been through and what i wss told and not told. Its been a nightmare. I recommend Dr.Moffit on Merritt Island. He informed me wisely and adviced me of what i should do now about the work performed and the problems I am having. being wuestioned
Correction- about the work in question performed at island cosmetic denistry. I feel im in good hands at Dr.Moffitt and the staff is delightful. Understanding.