Put 4 Front Porcelain Veeners After Years of Bonding - Cocoa Beach, FL

I was better off bonding my 4 front teeth. the...

i was better off bonding my 4 front teeth. the porcelain veneers have cause inflammation and one popped off after a few months. I thought the bonding was fine but it did only last 10 years. I asked dentist for more permanent solution. something I didn't have to worry about and now I live with anxiety they are going to fall off everyday.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for understanding the treatment i received as i stood there crying with a veneer in myhand. And all theycared about was money owed them and wasnt told about it. Who cares about money when kathy is saying ' but you owe us money' .. When i have a veneer and whats left of a tooth that wont hold it.

my apologies

Apparently being able to share my lovely experience on this social forum offends those affliated with practice in question. So let me say some staff was very pleasant and worked with me on price and procedure. And sometimes even though businesses mean one thing and give another, apologies are not necessary and you dont need to be accountable for them. Buyer beware (this is called heresay)
Hi. Update is the inflammation has subsided. But im concerned about the amount of gum tissue lost and of course them falling off at any given time. I know one will have to be redone. I will consult with periodontist soon. Im anxious to feel better about regretting having this done.

Several comments on this review had to be removed due to violations of our Community Guidelines, specifically the Be Transparent guideline which states "If you're affiliated with a product company or provider, identify this relationship to others."

Thank you! .. Here i paid my bill.addtressed issues numerous times with that dentist office Took myfamily there for cleanings.all in 6 months time never did they say i owed them money. They wait till i have tears and a veneer in my hand to say they wanted more money. That is terrible business practice. Heartless and i think the community should know my story. I know i would. And i wished i would have investigated more on my behalf. Im paying the price without a apology. A ruined tooth a extra bill. inflammed gums because they werenot smooth down properly. And get interrogated by
Island Cosmetic Dentistry

Apparently i haveoffended people affliated with island cosmetic dentistry. Thanks Dr. Boers and Dr. Rowe!