Vaser Lipo Upper and Lower Abs - Jacksonville, FL

I am day 2 post op from vaser lipo of my upper and...

I am day 2 post op from vaser lipo of my upper and Lower abs. I am 30 years old 5'6 and 130. Alway have been super thin except a pooch. I've also had one kid. The doc was amazed he got off 850cc fat! My first day I looked like I had a water bed in my belly. The garmet is just about full body and super uncomfortable. The zipper is in the front which hurts so I wear it backwards bc it left marks on me....and will look into getting one without the legs bc it's 80 degrees in florida.

I drained a lot on night one but never leaked out of my bandage. I change mine in the am and at night. My first night my vaginally area was so swollen it looked ridiculous couldn't help but laugh. By the next day it was so much better and only swollen where my two incisions are in my pelvic area. First night I couldn't sleep. Soooo uncomfortable :/

it's hard to get up and sit down bc it hurts. I still was able to be at my kids baseball game 2 hours after the procedure. So this pain is doable. By day 3 hardly any leakage so I put two band aids there and will change midday. My stomach still has swelling but it looks pretty good. Hard to tell results bc I was small when I started so my results will be more noticable I think at the end of the week. I have small bruise around one incision and that's it. So far so good. I just want to scream in my garmet....I hate wearing this itchy thing...but I will adhere to the doctors order! Ill write back in2 days! Ps I'm taking Tylenol Q6hours for pain....if helps!!! This pic is on day 2 morning after procedure. I had my procedure the following day at 2pm. Took till 4pm to be done.

Day 4 was a lot of pain....so uncomfortable. But I...

Day 4 was a lot of pain....so uncomfortable. But I was able to have just a bandaid over each 2 incisions. Day 5 I feel much better. Easier to move around today. Swelling down but worse before bed especially if I'm active.
Jacksonville Dermatologist

They had a Groupon out :)