CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing - Chandler, AZ

I had fine lines and some beginning sagging. It...

I had fine lines and some beginning sagging. It has been 1 month since the procedure. I healed fairly quickly. Lots of swelling the first two days. Then peeling for 2 to 3 days. No pain.

I had high hopes for this procedure. I have to say, I am extremely disappointed!! I'm not really seeing a great change. My skin color is even basically the same. Everyday I see more fine lines, not less. As far as I'm concerned it was a waist of money and a week of down time. Maybe it was due to the doctors technique. Dr. McCoy, moved the wand fairly quickly over my entire face, neck and chest. I have seen videos of well known doctors that take their time and only do small squares at a time. Maybe that works better. Time is money, right?!

I have no idea what procedure is best. I just know this one wasn't great or worth it!

Dr. J.D. McCoy

I would not do this procedure again as I think it did not produce the results I was expecting from everything I've read and the bragging the doctor and his associates did. I expected to still have some lines, just softer and fewer. Some reports say you will look 10 years younger with this procedure and act as though there will be a dramatic change to your skin and lines as well as tightness, and it is just NOT true. In my case anyway. I suggest you save your money and figure something else out.