CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing - Chandler, AZ

I had fine lines and some beginning sagging. It...

I had fine lines and some beginning sagging. It has been 1 month since the procedure. I healed fairly quickly. Lots of swelling the first two days. Then peeling for 2 to 3 days. No pain.

I had high hopes for this procedure. I have to say, I am extremely disappointed!! I'm not really seeing a great change. My skin color is even basically the same. Everyday I see more fine lines, not less. As far as I'm concerned it was a waist of money and a week of down time. Maybe it was due to the doctors technique. Dr. McCoy, moved the wand fairly quickly over my entire face, neck and chest. I have seen videos of well known doctors that take their time and only do small squares at a time. Maybe that works better. Time is money, right?!

I have no idea what procedure is best. I just know this one wasn't great or worth it!

Hi Arizona,

More fine lines forming is not good at all especially since you hoped it would make them go away. Some community members have mentioned they had to have more than one procedure to get full results. How are things now?

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. J.D. McCoy

I would not do this procedure again as I think it did not produce the results I was expecting from everything I've read and the bragging the doctor and his associates did. I expected to still have some lines, just softer and fewer. Some reports say you will look 10 years younger with this procedure and act as though there will be a dramatic change to your skin and lines as well as tightness, and it is just NOT true. In my case anyway. I suggest you save your money and figure something else out.