My Christmas Holiday Glow !! Thanks to the the Pulsed Light 570 Skin Rejuvenation Treatment. - Sydney, AU

I am hooked on this treatment!. Finally i have...

I am hooked on this treatment!. Finally i have found a treatment that gives me glowing skin from the inside out and with NO DOWNTIME ! i am so pleased with the results from just from one 45 minute treatment. i have booked myself in every month for 2014. i wish i had it done for my wedding day!
i needed a freshen up and with all the stresses of organising a family for christmas , a few weeks of taking my three young children to the beach , the use of sunscreen on my skin had left me with a few brakeouts and to top it of "extremely high pollen in the air",i had broken capillaries around my nose. So i needed something that would give my skin a boost for christmas. I rang The CMC NSW and spoke with Jenner Chan She recommended i come in and have a Pulsed Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatment. As the Treatment has no down time and will give my skin a boost for the Hoildays.
So i booked in. the treatment took about 45 minutes and all i could feel was a tingling feeling. Which was bearable. (not as bad or even close to mirodermabration ! )when it was finished i looked in the mirror and the results were amazing my skin was tighter, i had no redness and my pigmentation on my forehead was know longer and my face felt fuller. Jenner said i would notice more results over the next couple days and that it did ! my brake out had gone my broken capillaries were 80% less noticeable , was skin tone looked fresh and full.
I haven't had to wear any foundation so far this holidays . no brake outs .Everyone comment on my skin I even had one friend ask did i have botox!
I would recommend anyone to try this treatment instead of getting a facial, mirodremabration, chemical peels or even Botox or fillers.
this is the modern day Facial
Jenner Chan

I feel i can trust Jenner with my skin. and would Highly recommend her and her team at the Cosmetic Medical Clinic ( CMC NSW )