My Christmas Holiday Glow !! Thanks to the the Pulsed Light 570 Skin Rejuvenation Treatment. - Sydney, AU

I am hooked on this treatment!. Finally i have...

I am hooked on this treatment!. Finally i have found a treatment that gives me glowing skin from the inside out and with NO DOWNTIME ! i am so pleased with the results from just from one 45 minute treatment. i have booked myself in every month for 2014. i wish i had it done for my wedding day!
i needed a freshen up and with all the stresses of organising a family for christmas , a few weeks of taking my three young children to the beach , the use of sunscreen on my skin had left me with a few brakeouts and to top it of "extremely high pollen in the air",i had broken capillaries around my nose. So i needed something that would give my skin a boost for christmas. I rang The CMC NSW and spoke with Jenner Chan She recommended i come in and have a Pulsed Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatment. As the Treatment has no down time and will give my skin a boost for the Hoildays.
So i booked in. the treatment took about 45 minutes and all i could feel was a tingling feeling. Which was bearable. (not as bad or even close to mirodermabration ! )when it was finished i looked in the mirror and the results were amazing my skin was tighter, i had no redness and my pigmentation on my forehead was know longer and my face felt fuller. Jenner said i would notice more results over the next couple days and that it did ! my brake out had gone my broken capillaries were 80% less noticeable , was skin tone looked fresh and full.
I haven't had to wear any foundation so far this holidays . no brake outs .Everyone comment on my skin I even had one friend ask did i have botox!
I would recommend anyone to try this treatment instead of getting a facial, mirodremabration, chemical peels or even Botox or fillers.
this is the modern day Facial
Thank you for sharing your experience with this treatment.  There is nothing better than beautiful glowing skin!
Jenner Chan

I feel i can trust Jenner with my skin. and would Highly recommend her and her team at the Cosmetic Medical Clinic ( CMC NSW )