Clots Coming out of Tummy Tuck Incision

My tummy tuck experience was okay. I just feel...

My tummy tuck experience was okay. I just feel that I should've waited some more time as I have low iron. I got the tummy tuck because I had a pouch since a child (a large one) that no matter how much I exercised it never got smaller or went away.

Its almost 5 weeks since my tummy tuck. 2 weeks ago fluid started leaking from my incision (a red watery fluid) which my PS told me was seroma and that it needs to come out, its not harmful, and to wear my binder tighter. Its 2 weeks later and fluid is still coming out more days then before but now I have a small hole (smaller than a dime) under my belly button and yesterday a clot came out.

Please advise. I will say besides this hole the entire incision is healed.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Wow. that sounds scary. Please go to the doctor and have that hole fixed. I don't think that is normal. Is your doctor board certified? Do you feel as if she is addressing all of your concerns?
may i ask the doctors name or clinic i travel there tuesday for surgery full tummy tuck

Clinic was exceptional, very advanced, I did not feel like I was in another country