Not a barbie doll

I met with Janelle the aesthetician first for a...

I met with Janelle the aesthetician first for a consult. Dr. Wharton did my actual injections. I liked that he was conservative the first time. So many people end up looking like barbie dolls, I just wanted to get rid of some wrinkles. They scheduled a two week follow up in case I wanted more or needed an adjustment. All I needed was one more unit over one eyebrow. I still have a little movement in my forehead and eyebrows but most of my wrinkles are gone. I didn't tell my friends what I was doing but they could all tell something was different. So happy I did it!
Louisville Dermatologist

Very caring and great professional manner. Loved that that he followed up to make sure I was happy.

Sounds like you either had your elevens done or your entire forehead?
I had both done. I like that it doesn't look like I had botox but I just look like a younger verison of myself.
I'm actually going next week to do the exact same thing- do you remember how many units you had injected?
32 units
Thanks
12 between my eyebrows and the rest on my forehead
I just got mine done today but she said I only needed 20 and then in two weeks I go back to top it off and do 4 units on each side to lift the brows.  I was totally fine with that because it allowed me to schedule some microdermabrasion and a chemical peel for what I thought all the botox was going to cost (thought I'd be getting way more).  Can't wait for it to kick in!  Keep us posted on yours :)
So happy with mine, love the lift it gives my brows and smoothed my crows feet. Mine took about 9 days to fully set, how long did yours take?
5 days.  I can still move my face a bit but the wrinkles are GONE- yeah!