Finally they are here and they are ... actually... going to look gorgeous! When they drop and fluff a bit! :D

So, I have settled on the decision to have BA, I...

So, I have settled on the decision to have BA, I am currently a 34A Cup and am just so sick of wearing padded bras to get any shape and I just want to feel rounder and more feminine. I currently live in Brussels Belgium and my Clinic will be Beaucare in a town called Mechelen. You will be amzed at the prices over here, I look at how much you all pay and I am astounded they charge so much! Beaucare is a plastic surgery clinic where you can have loads done and voila, mine are gonna be BOOBIES!
I am thinking of going for teh moderate plus 350 cc but looking at some pics on here I am thinking maybe that will be too big??? We shall see, I have a consultation tomorrow at 4:45 pm where I will be bombarding the guy with questions. Unfortunately i wont meet the actual surgeon till teh day of the op but thats how they do it here... wierd but I have read good reviews about her, her name is Dr Ulens...

So... shall keep yall updated, I am scared.. so SCARED... I want it but the pain is not something I look forward to.... I think the scariest thing would be to end up with these Frankenboobs! Holy moly! Have you seen those things? Its a nightmare...!

are you getting saline or silicone?
Hi Violet, Im gonna go for silicone for sure!

Doctors visit done!

Hi girls, so I went to the clinic Beaucare yesterday and I had my first consult with Dr Vrambout, he doesnt actually do the surgey but he basically gives the patient all the infor;ation required about the surgery, checks your boobs etc and then you get to ask all your questions. He was fantastic, he took over forty five minutes with me, re assuring me, telling me of the dangers, what to expect.
Ive booked my appointment for 2pm with Dr Ulens, I will see her and the aneasthetist and an hour or so later i will have the surgery. I get to wake up looking out over the gardens and will have two hours or until I am ready to recover and then leave. The cost is 2650 Euros and they are also throwing in the support bra which he explained I will have to wear non stop for four weeks, he says this is use dto avoid mishappen boobs for teh frst few months... I suppose all doctors have their own way of doing things but sounds logical to me. He agreed that 350cc's will be good as i showed him a picture of what I want....
Im really frikken scared about the whole thing... excitedto get nicer boobies but scared big time for the pain! Seems everyone feels it differently...
So thats it... end of August... cant wait...

PS

Oh yeah and I am probs gonna go fo Moderate plusprofile for that more natural look...

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! We would love to see photos of your wish boobs! That's great the prices are better for you in Belgium. Will you have any other cosmetic procedures done at the same time? Keep us posted!

Deposits paid!

So Holy Moly Macaroni and Cheese! I paid the deposit today, it was wierd, I did it via online banking and sat there looking at the submit button for what felt like an age, panic rising in me! Thinking... WTF am I doing??? Do I really wanna do this?! In the end I DO wanna do this and pushed that button. 1000 Euro paid towards my new 'Tata's' as I have seen them called here which I think is realy cute!
So Girls, its definitely for the 30th August and I am still kinda scared shitless if I have to be honest. My sister had boobs done and she said it wasnt too bad at all but then I read some other stories and some women really suffer. Oh well, shall see. I keep looking at myself wherever I go and try to imagine how I will look with bigger boobies... and I like what I imagine. If anything I cant wait to go to Martinique in December with my boyfriend, I am gonna show those babies off in a royally HOT bikini! Heehee! Im so excited and scared all at the same time. I was wondering though, I have also just started paragliding... I suppose I am gonna have to not do that fora long while...
Right, now for dinner! Bye girls!

Hi there, I will make sure to post piccies for ya! Honestly, I have loved teh treatment I have gotten from them at Beaucare so far, they are really friendly and the actual clinic itself is very nice, comfortable, modern, clean, stylish... you kinda feel like a VIP when you are there. I have read very good things about Dr Ulens so far as well but all from a flemish website which I translated... I think I got a quote from Wellnessklinic and it was more expensive... At beaucare I have been quoted 2650 € all inclusive. Thats it, not at all expensive and the bra is included with it too... You have to pay a 1000€ deposit however nefore hand but I was sure about it... so it's done and dusted. Where are you from? States or teh UK? Just FYI though, there are prices on their website... go have another look... :)
Great I be waiting for the results I'm thinking of doing it in Belgium 2. I checked wellnessklinik cause of the price but I heard beauclinic does an excellent job. They don't state prices on their website how much is it going to cost u in euros?

25 days until D Day.. or is that gonna be... DD Day!?

Hi ladies,
25 days to go and counting, the nerves have slightly worn off and trepadition has started to settle, wondering if I am doing the right thing... Im scared they will end up too big and I will look funny...
Anyway, i am attaching piccies of my nude boobed self... this is as they are now.. they are a nice shape already so I hope that carries through to nice shape once done. Also will attach wish piccies, I am thinking it will be 350 CC's or less.. maybe 310 as the other girl on here... will see. Soon I will be cleaning my house and getting everything pepared... still worried I will suffer with the pain althoug I do have a high pain threshold... will see!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

New pic of wish boobies..

Girls, I want to look like thi when i wear a top or a dress.; so pretty.; so feminine and so volupuous... 21 days and counting ... arg!!! Scary stuff!

Hi there!!! I know what you mean about being scared then excited, ready then apprehensive. It's just BOOBS, but it might as well be frickin brain surgery! Us girls are protective of our Tatas aren't we!? So cool to chat with another woman around the world in a diff country.... About boobs :) hope you manage to keep busy and keep your mind at ease as your surgery date approaches. Good luck!

14 Days left

Hello lovelies, 14 days left until I go under the knife, BAAAA!!! Scary stuff I tell you!!! I am seriously starting to realise this is really going to happen! I have become slightly obsessed about reading all your stories, it's like when you are pregnant, all you wannna do is read other womens stories just so you can feel like you are not alone and you actually start to feel a part of a community. I have my wish boob pictures next to me at home every night and I am constantly looking at them, constantly wondering if I should go so big or not. I decided yesterday to make some of those rice bag thingies but then I got distracted by some other story and forgot. Tonight, i must do the rice bag thing! I think 350 will be okay.. but its very confusing, i read some girls who say they had so and so many cc's and they feel too big or others that say that had so and so many... like 450 to 550 and they feel they didnt go big enough. I think if I go 550 I would look like dolly parton and my body would look totally bizarre. I am also stil a bit scared of Spongebob squareboobs or Frankenboobs as they call them. I saw a girl on here yesterday who had mean Frankenboobs and it was already three or so weeks after her surgery and she still hadnt dropped, she said she was happy with the results but if it were me I would be flipping out, i do not want frankenboobs. I am very self critical.. that would depress me like hell.
So I can only admire that girls resolve honestly.
I am also desperate to buy new bra's.. I havent bought any nice new underwear since I made teh decision to do this cos I know its just a waste f money. I have also realised, a lot of my othe rclothing will probably have to go to the charity shop cos my boobies will pop out of them.. lol. Its gonna be an expensive change but still, a very good and happy one. I cant wait to look like a real woman girls. I know that sounds stupid, I am a real women, am very feminie and such but.. I just dont feel it with this flat chest. I keep imagining my boyfriends face as well, I know he is just gonna drool like a naufghty little animal when he sees them, which of course makes us feel good, when we are so lusted after by our men. He does already now but I know for afact that the bigger boobs are just gonna drive that man wild.
Okay... so voila.. In terms of perparation, there hasnt been much so far, i am not gonna go out of my way to get all this stuff other people have , like one of those crazy long lists. As long as I have my man there, a clean hom, food and drink in the fridge and freezer and my pain meds, I am happy. I dont see how much any of that other stuff will help, just have to tough it out. I have medical ice packs though.. those will probs use.. but i dont want to be an invalid, I wil push past any pain and robably do walks every day? I hear that really helps, gets the blood flowing and the muscles warmed up...
So. In 14 days. Sarah From Brussels will have a new pair of Breasts... glorrrrrryyyyyy!!!!!!!
Ciao for now my pretty ladies, I just adore all of you and your stories... we are all women and we are all going through the same thing and it's only us that can really understand this feeling! :) So... I think youare all amazing.
Ciao for now!
Sarah

Hi Lakegirl! Thanks for your message! Indeed, trying to keep my mind at ease but oh boy, the day is approaching! I have moments of blind fear but mainly just moments, I just wannit done now. I agree on how cool it is to talk to other women around the world... Its like The Sisterhood of the Boobs... lol.... I am gonna go check your story now! Heehee!

SEVENNN DAYZZZZZZ

Isnt that what they say in that movie, The Ring? Seven Dayzzzzzz!! lol
I go under the knife in seven days, boyfriend has decided we are moving in together and he is buying me a new car... its all happening!! So this is why girls with big boobies always have a nice life!!! All ya have to do is have big hubba hubba bubbas!!!!

I have wanted this more than anything my whole life! But still I am scared, scared that something might go wrong or that they wont be as beautiful as ive imagined etc. You are so close to your surgery day! I must say I am so jealous! Hope all goes well and cant wait to see your results! :)) P.s yip I am in JHB
Yeah I must admit i have the same fears but... I suppose we wont know till its done and I am pretty sure that a nice bigger boobs has gotta look betterthan these tiny noemby bee stings that i got at present.... cant wait to feel more womanly... curvy.... its gonna change my whole mindset which can only be good for my confidence right now. :) Youll be amazed how fasttime passes till D day... :)
Are you going with saline or silicone?

5 Days

Five days to go girls. I am currently at home totally spring cleaning my apartment, getting everything bleached and cleaned, putting up pretty lights etc so when i am at home I can put them on and feel warmed by them and their colours... sounds silly but I think just seeing pretty colours whilst I am getting over the op will help. I bought a fresh new flower smelly thingy, you know those you plug into the wall as I have heard that pleasant smells like flowers reduce your pain sensors... saw it on Embarrassing bodies, swearing and the smell of flowers increases your pain thresholds! lol
I will try anything. One issue I have right now is sudden boyfriend problems, I am scared and things have gone bad suddenly... just two days ago... and my hearts breaking. Its not like its definitely over or anything but yeah... its a very rough patch and we are taking some days out, scared two days down the road he says he wants out. Love him madly... and I am not eating.. so worried I am not gonna be heatlthy and in the right mind to get through the hard moments after this op. :(
Anyhow! Nothing is certain so trying to keep positive... as I lose weight, so do my small boobs get smaller...lol... so... at least I will have more stretchy skin to fill!

Kisses to you all and my thoughts are with all those just about to go under the knife!

Hi BrusselsGal! I enjoyed reading your story so far! I love that you've made your apartment extra beautiful & good smelling. :) Best of luck with your surgery ( you will loooove them) & I hope this rough patch in your relationship passes soon so you can heal & enjoy!

2 and a half days to go...

Hi girls,
Two and a half days to go till DD Day... I wish I could feel excited but t the moment I am just going through some serious heartache.. boyfriend is now telling me he needs some time to think... but he will be there for me for teh operation on Friday.. Im thinking he is just gonna be there as he feels obliged and then.. taraaaaa Sarah. Goodbye and enjoy your nrw boobs... Im just so heart broken.. and upset and this pisses me off as this is not really what I need just before i go through this operation. I need to be in high spirits and excited as I know I am gonna be in pain for some time to come afterwards....

I dunno why I am sharing all this on here.. wish someone could just make it allll okay.

Anyway, I have paid my operation in full now and all engines are go.... house is clean... today afetr work I will go shopping to get groceries and stuff, lots of microwaveable meals and soup stuff.. not to forget the desired crackers but i feel I will be happier eating chocy rice cakes in stead so will get those, plus bottled water and stuff. I have my little son with me this week, he is 9, my ex and I share him 50/50, so one week with me one week with his dad, its kind of Belgian law when you separate. I hate it as I feel like a mom only alf the time.. sucks. He is such an amazing kid though.. so great so I expect he can help me with some stuff. Gonan try and get teh boyfriend to make his mind up before the operation, I couldnt deal with not knowing afterwards, that would just be too much pain to bear.

Right... sorry for long sop tear story...

Kisses to you all and bring on teh boobs!!!!

PS

Still not sure on size, I did teh rice filler things and they were really hard.. even though I tyed teh band loose... I dont have any of those sporty bras yall can get there in the USA. Will have to go to a sports shop. So put them in my normal bra which was obviously too small and tehy just looked wierd... so I am scared I get boobs that are too big. Still thinking its only gonna be 350...

Kisses

Sarah

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 More day.. one last day.; with old boobies.

So, tomorrow the day. I feel sad. My sweet little boobies will be no more, I cant help but wonder if I am doing teh right thing. They are small but they are so pretty ... and they are mine, my little boobs. So voila girls, at the last hurdle, I have cold feet and I cant do anything about it, I would be throwing away 2650 euro.. if I walked away from this. Therefore, i go ahead with it.. terrified I am going to hate the look afterwards.
Boyfriend and I are over... he finished it, guess I could see that coming so i have no one to come with me to the clinic. Would you believe that i had to ask a collegue at work to come fecth me to take me home... well, we are more like friends but still... sucks hairy man balls.

But voila... onwards and upwards.

I got asked out this morning whilst dropping my son off at summer school.. lol.. was well impressed, I needed that confidence boost. But.. My heart longs for my ex.. seems strange to say ex..;

Oh well.

Bye girls, will update you I hope tomorrow morning and then again after surgery!

Kisses to you all!

I wanted to do mod plus as well but they recommend hp if you are skinny and narrow chest. So there won't be side boobs. But if that's what your doctor suggested he knows better. My doctor didnt even measure me. So I guess I have to wait for my pre op to decide what size and profile I know that I want saline and saline is 2000$ cheaper in his office which is weird too cause I ve heard the difference shouldn't be over 1000$.
Oh no!!! Well with the new boobies you will get asked out even more probably!!! And your ex will regret for leaving u!! Everything will be perfect ! I can't wait for pictures!! Good luck tomorrow and be strong and confident!!! Xoxo
Aww Thanks Anuta!!!! Will defs post piccies, Although i have to say, i am scared about opening the bra and seeing the end result! lol... For two reasons, surely its sore to open teh bra??? and Secondly, what if i end up with frankenboooooooooooooobs!? lol Oh well, if I do.. I will be massaging them like nobodies business! :D Thank you for your vote of confidence!!!!!

Prep!

So, I am all prepped! I think! lol
Ive got my two bottles of water, my painkillers, my ice cream crackers and rice crackers, Lip balm, Tissues, ice packs and a book! Eat, Pray, Love for inspiration. Its great working for amedical supplies company, I got the hospital ice bags from work, theyre gonna be great i think.. i hope.
And I am terrified, I almost passed out from panic whilst driving home... holy moly.... it was scary, went all dizzy!
I wish I could take something to relax now but I didnt wanna risk it interfering with tomorrow.... Im so scared... soooo scared and not a bit excited! :(

Oh yeah and!

Normacol is this great chewy fibre that helps you go to teh toilet! I dont wanna have any cramps on top of it all thank you! This stuff is great, works a charm and without that horrid nasty sore tummy....

Sorry you're dealing with a break up right before surgery, but hopefully it will distract you a bit. The next thing you know you'll be emerging as an even lovelier butterfly. :) I do wish you had someone to look after you, but know that we're sending support from afar!

D DAY is TODAYYY!!!

Hi Girls...
Its the day.. today.. is.. the day... I woke up with a blinding stress headache and hunger pains galore! I checked the instructions form for pre op prep and it says I must not eat 6 hours before the op or drink, it was seven hours before at this stage so I gobbled down a pear and drank some water as I think i needed the sugar to help with the headache and voila.. it helped. I have had some mean moments of panic, no jokes, I dont know how most of the girls have stayed so calm...

So, it is at 2pm, I leave work at 12, pick up my friend who has volunteered to join me and drive me back in my car.. what a sweetheart.

Last night at 1am, I got an sms from Thomas, my 'ex'... asking me to please check my email before i go into surgery. I was irritated by it and thought, I dont need any more pain before hand.. so I asked him to send the email to my private address ... he did so.. and it was there.. apologising for everything and asking me to please forgive him his behaviour and give him another chance.

Naturally.. I said yes... I love the man madly!

He wil not be there for the operation though, he is having issues at work which has kind of been a contribution towards our issues really.

So.. Its been a mad week... but the day has arrived and whatever happens now... this is for me... and for me only.

See you all later and will try to send pics if I am not too sore!

Kisses and hugs to you all!

I'm so happy to hear that you and your man are on better terms and hopefully he can help you after surgery ! Lookin' forward to new pics and to hear how recovery is going!
Hey Brussels!!! Hope everything's going great and surgery was a piece of cake and you're feeling like a sexy kitten already!!! and very happy to hear your man came around and you guys were able to work things out. Hugs my dear!
Yayyyy. Everything is going to be wonderful!!! Xoxo

Day after!

Hello girls,

Well the deed has been done! The story goes as follows! :D

I arrived at the clinic and in typical surgeon fashion, there was a delay of over an hour. My friend and I sat chatting and I was very nervous but after such a long wait, I just wanted it done already. Finally, the nurse came to get me and directed me into a nice little room where she instructed me to get undressed and put on some slippers and a rober they provided accompanied by sexy paper hat! lol
I was then taken tothe cinsultation room where I et Dr Ulens, she was much more petite than I imagined but very pretty and very gentle, kind, soft manored. She discusses shapes etc with me and then took pictures and measurements. I was lost between which to take, high profile for teh faker look or moderate for the natural look. With High I could have gone up to 395 but she did say they would look very fake... and with moderate I could go maximum 360... I asked her her opinion and she said, I cant really say but if you really want to nknow, the moderate profile on you would look great.. so voila I took her advice and I have Moderate profile Sebbin 360 cc's.
She then introduced me to teh aneasthetist who asked me some questions, I thought he was Central Eastern European ... he was very very nice and then took me through to the theatre where the nurse took over. She was so sweet. The aneasthetist put the needle in my arm, he didnt say anything about what he was doing, he just chatted away to me about South Africa. Next thing I know, I feel this burning up my arm... and I start to feel drugged and it felt GREAT! Such a relief after the stress and nerves, I just relaxed immediately... he put the oxygen on my face... and then I felt an even stronger burn up my arm and . Goodnight! I had the most divine sleep and dreams! lol.
Next thing I know, they are wheeling me throughto recovery facing the beautiful gardens. I woke up in a very good mood, we were all joking and talking and it was just so pleasant. I felt the pain very quickly and so they dosed me up with some morphine intravenously. I sat chatting to my friend Goulven and the aneasthetist came along, they had all started barbequing downstairs... so we laughed about that and turns out, aneasthetist wasnt even Central Eastern European and he laughed at how everyone said that. Such a nice guy. Doctor Ulens came, she checked my bra which was not straight and she re adjusted it.

I came home with my friend and I was feeling perfectly fine, no issues at all apart from the pain which is bearable for sure. My boyfriend came over and it was like heaven to see him, we gave each other that look, felt the love immediately... he took my friend home, came back and we just sat with each other, it was bliss, he couldnt apologise more.... was just so happy to be with him and he took care of me last night. I was given morpine tablets so that has helped teh pain a lot, it feels kinda like I have been kicked, my breasts dont hurt a bit, its my muscles and armpits and lower ribs, the ribs hurtthe most. Its okay to sit and move my arms though, it hurts but really bearable.

My boobs are tightly packed in a surgucal bra with a tight strip on top which I am not allowed to take up for 48 hours which I can do but very briefly for ashower, it has to stay on for afull month.

So, I have attached two pictures but they dont look very bgcos they are so squeezed in there. I do have a hand ful alreadythough so I am so happy and I know I have cleavage cos I stuck my finger dozn the front of teh bra and i could feel it but its full of surgical stuff so feels gross.

Cannot waitto shower but can only do that tomorrow night! :(

Voila for now, I feel kinda off my head with the drugs so.. will update again some more if you need it and have questions.

Honestly though, yeah, it hurts but its really bearabble, lots of resting and its all good.

Kisses girls!

XXX

sorrry for spelling ladies

and excuse the granny panties and bloated belly, I gather will need those things to help to to the toilet... lots of Gas! lol... I think its from the aneasthetic!:D
Will post nudey pictures when i take off teh bra.. amd so scared of what i will find! lol
Oh yeah but the doctors all said they looked GREAT during surgery... lol
They also feel so SOFT! :D

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Okay so i been lookin...

at these babies and even though they are tightly packed away am scared they are too small! Bahaha.. boob greed? Im scared to take bra off and have a look incase they are too small.. please some one tell me the tight bra is causing this illusion?

Day two

Hi girls, I think its day two... Friday was the day, so does that make it day three or two? I dont know. Anyway, I am in a world of pain after sitting or laying down too long, my breasts themselves dont hurt so much, its more my sternum, ribs, mucles... chest wall is painful as a bitch. This morning I woke up at around five am in just so much pain, was so tight and was hardto breath and move, was just ... pain.... so, I am not gonna pussy foot round that. During the day, is not so bad although I am hunching more now... yesterday I didnt hunch at all. I even took a small bath yesterday, without letting my bra get wet and washed my hair, upside down, bad move, gravity.. not a good idea.... no matter how dirty your hair feels, dont be tempted. Today I showered and took the bra off and saw boobs for teh first time, was rather a shock, they appear a bit smaller than I had hoped but i really do expect that they will fluff out and skin will stretch, oh my god my skin is so tight and bruised, see pictures attached. I am black and blue. They are riding high and as we all know, they will drop... :)

I am very happy so far, apart from the pain, in a sense, sad I didnt go bigger but feeling how tight my skin is, i doubt that would have been possible.

So far, definitely worth it, boyfriend wasnt to go look at lingerie tomorrow... lol... so wonderful to have him back...

Okay, need to go take pain meds now.... much needed.... :( I hope tomorrow is easier... i just feel so bruisedand sore.

XXX

I am glad you are happy!!! I think when they settle they would look great on your body!!! Feel better! I can't wait for my BA!! Aaaaa

Three days Post op

Hi ladies,
Three days after the op and I am feeling okay, feeling a little fed up of this tight post surgery bra, it is SO TIGHT and is just horrid! I also havethis strap thingy on top and it jurts like hell.... just wanna take it off and wear something that puts less pressure and doesnt chafe my skin so much. The pain is much much less now, I havent actually taken pain meds yet today and yesterday I only really needed it after the long day. It still hurts but its not unbearable, maybe just alittle tiring. I have lost a lot of feeling in my lower boob, I am certain this will all return in time. I keep getting these wierd spasms in my left boob, round my nipple area, like.. there is a spring inside, and it keeps twanging? lol.... seriously bad way of describing it. WIll post more piccies later when I have a shower.

Boyfriend is OVER the MOON with boobs, we were at the shops yesterday trying on Bras... I tried on the C cup... was tight.. tried on the D cup, fit like a glove... even though they are high. So... I am a D cup and I expect with fluffing, will end up as a DD Cup!!! !WTF!!!??? Lol

I am happy though... I didnt want it but I am happy with it. I will be happy when I can take this damned bra off... am so done with it already, I am hoping it will stretch with time... its just so annoying.. now i know why girls keep going on about letting the girls free but then at the same time, when they are free, i feel teh need to hold them incase they fall off! Bahahah... wierd!

What else.... ? OH MY God the most unpleasant thing! I have this wierd swollen belly! When I walk it WOBBLES!!!! I am not jokin! Its GROSS! I usually have quite aflat tummy and have lost some weight recently and now this wierd belly! But it seems to be teh skin that is swollen and not inside??? I dunno if that makes sense... but its not nice and I hope it goes away soon.

Sleeping is tough but i am more an dmore able to sleep on my side which is a relief but i cannot sleep in my bed at all! Its too hard and too flat, I have to sleep on the sofa surounded by pillows to lean arms on and such.. its great...

Okay girls...

Ciao!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pictures of new Bubbas three days post.. with sexy neglige thingy... :D

Lots of dropping to be done but already noticed a diff. :)
Scuse the hair, was before shower!

6 Days Post op

So! The two new additions are just HUGE! Walked around braless for two hours with just a vest on yesterday whilst i was washing the bra and .. hold cow.. I got titties.

They still hurt BIG time with teh bra on and teh strap is a kilelr, I hate this gosh damned strap!!!! I have to wear it though aparently although reseach is telling me it makes no difference. This pain and tightness better be worth it cos these babies love to be free... to NOT wobble.. they just do not move, they stuck at the mo.

Im feeling happier though.. feeling a bit sexier... slept a lot better last night, mostly on my side.. well, at an angle with pillows stuffed behind me but slept well... so feel a lot better for it.

Boyfriend loves them.. boyfriend is mad about them...

How are you feeling now? Hope the pain is better. Are the girls getting softer? Hope all is well xxx
Hello! The pain is slightly there still, i wont lie and I get the whole morning boob thing but it is getting lighter... The major pain I still have now is this wierd pain on the right hand side of my right boob, it feels like my ribs are swollen underneath.. an dit aches badly. It has lessoned mostly though since i gave up on teh surgical Bra on Saturday, i couldnttake how painful it was anymore, I am serious when I say, I felt like it was so tight it was restricting my breathing; I wen to teh shops and bought myself a sports bra in C Cup... I cannot tell you teh sifference it made to my life, firstly, it makes my boobs look HOT and secondly, its so comfy and pain drastically dropped. Im going with my instincts on this one, I cant wear that pain ful band anymore and i am going to trust that nature will allow these babies to drop in their good own time. I will post two more pics. They have softened a lot, but only since I changed teh bra, from that moment onwards its like they were able to breath and sigh with relief! lol... y boyfriend felt them and he was like, wow.. they have softened!!! :D
Show us more pics! Glad that you are happy! Hope I will be too

10 Days post op!

Hello all yall!
So, its 10 days post op... and as I said to 'Iwantbeautifulboobies' Below... I gave up on the painful surgical Bra on Saturday, I couldnt take that squeezing any longer and I felt so exhausted and in pain on Friday night... the band was making it hard to breath and sore and i think it was just too tight round my midriff. I had some painful swelling of the ribs just under my right boob and since I changed on Saturday to a normal sports bra, it has lessened and is feeling less painful. Morning boob, i still get at night when I sleep and makes it hard to turn and move, i wake up moaning with pain sometimes but sleep is improving.. i only wake up about three or four times now!! lol
The boobs started to soften the moment i changed the bra also... they can actually be SQUEEZED now, whereas before they were like rock hard! Now they feeling more girly.. and they look better too...
Men are perving at me big time now, what a difference a pair of bigger boobs makes.. lol.. wish I had done it years ago!!! lol
I will be totally honest and tell you something.. there is one thing that trully feels amazing on post op boobs.. and that is your mans warm hands!!!!
Im serious... lol... it doesnt even have to be in a sexual way but my boyfriend keeps touching them, softly with his full hands and I can honestly say that feeling makes the pain less.. it is so lovely... it relaxes them and warms them! lol and of course... does wonders for the sexual part fo the relationship... my boyfriend is hotter for me than ever ... guys love boobs!!! Jeez!! Who knew!? lol
And when they say, I love you the way you are.. they are not completely lying but they are!!!! Your guy will be happier with your new big hubba hubba's!!! lol
I feel sexier and more feminine... The pain has not been nice... of course I did go back to work only five days after the op and I was driving five days after which doesnt help but needs must.. so I think had I been aboe to avoid driving, it would have been okay.
Today they feel okay, no pain.. day one without pain... I expet later ribs will start to hurt again a little bit but voila.. cest la vie!

Pictures update... hot pink sports bra that shows cleavage, roundness and just looks damned FINE!!! :D

Wow! Thank you for being so candid! My surgery is tomorrow and I'm so scared, but you made me feel better. You're so strong and I'm glad your boyfriend cane to his senses! They look fantastic, I'm going to show my doc your pics tomorrow! Happy healing!
Awww thanksssss mamasita!!! lol Your surgery is tomorrow!!! Woohoooo!! Honestly; youll be frightened before hand but you will see, its coolzhen you just go to sleep!!! Its heaven!! And just keep your painkillers close by and dont feel bad about how many drugs you ingest, take as much as youre allowed and as much as you need! :))) You are entitled to hem but I promise it is not nearly as bad or as painful, I really expected so much worse. Big hugs and luck for tomorrow,say goodbye to your boobletts tonight.. look at them and remmber them cos tomorrow they will be a whole new breed of BOOByLICIOUS!!! :D
LOL! Loved your last post! I was reading it out loud with my husband listening and we were both laughing! What you say is so true! From the warm man hands feeling goooood, to men not being able to resist the hubba hubbas! You are looking great and sounds like you (and your man, ahem) are enjoying very much! Same for me here :)

Nipple Stands

OKay, new discovery at lunch time today... walked to the bathroom, caught aglimpse of myself in th emirror and errrm NIPLLE STAND deluxe!!!! lol
If yall are anything like me, you were wearing padded bras most of your adult life meaning no one ever got to see your happy nips standing up to attention on a nice breezey day!!!! Holy mackerels!!! Bahahah... coulda poked an eye out with one of those things!!! I think they stand up easily also at the moment as they are super sensitive, they burn a lot, I think its the nerve damage and the repairing of the nerves.. which is a little unpleasant but also a good sign... things are Healing! :)

Thanks for your updates! Love reading them. Just 26 more days and I will also have big boobs and nipple stand ;) yay! Im sure the boyfriend doesn't mind it at all?? LOL :)
Hei wena chicky!!!lol... Only a fellow Saffer would get that one... lol!! You have no idea how fast your 26 days is gonna fly by, you are gonna be at one week before you know it. then the night before with palpitations and panic and cold feet but keep envision Tittiieeeees!!!! :D

Hi girls,

So, its now 14 days since the op. Monday night was the first night in which I slept well, I really did and had hardly any pain at all. Then Tuesday night came and I slept terribly, my boobs started to hurt again so bad and I woke up so many times. Yesterday all day my boobs hurt and by the end of the day they felt full and sore again... it was just so uncomfortable.
I also look at myself in the mirror with clothes on and I really dont like how they look, I suppose maybe the shape is looking odd cos they are still riding high but they also stick out on the side and are kinda pointy in front.. I dunno if that make sense. Im scared Ive chosen too big and also the wrong shape, part of me is wishing I had gone for the balls, the faker boob effect, the ones that are round... but I dunno if its just a phase and wonder maybe when they drop, if they drop.. if it will all look better.

I like them when I am naked and in a bra but with clothes on.. they just dont show the same shape... so worried baout it.. as obviously, i am clothed all the time!!! lol

Ive been obsessively searching websites about dropping and fluffing.. I am scared that they drop too much and look HUGE but also scared they dont drop and I retain this wierd top heavy look...

Ive therefore last night resorted back to teh painful post surgery bra with tigh strap on top as I thought, maybe I really should be going with what the doc said and wear this damned thing.. naturally, it fucking hurts like hell and my ribs throb.. also I have noticed my scars are starting to burn.. I think that means teh stictches must come out. I had that pain when I had a mole taken out and when the cut started to burn, I just instictively felt.. stitches.. out you come and instantly felt better.

So voila.. Im all strapped up again and in pain and feeling rather down in the dumps and sore and stuff.

I should be very happy at the moment, so many things are going well for me, maybe i am just hormonal.. my monthly got all screwed up some months ago since I took a morning after pill... boyfriend and I had an accident... and now my periods are all screwed up. So I never know when its coming.. but i suppose I am showing typical signs of PMS! lol

Also i need to run.. so need to exersise and release this stress but oh boy, cant imagine running with post op boobies!

God damn, I just sneezed.. have you guys experienced a Post op BA sneeze??? It fekken hurts .. You kinda sneeze and then GROANNNN afterwards, like someone just kicked you in the sternum.... gangnam style.... lol.. and then people look at you as you cradle both miraculously larger boobs in hands... lol...

Oh well.. god.. i feel sooooo shitty today... like Im swimming, maybe this is teh post op blues people talk about, I expecetd I would get them earlier... I suppose just being in constant OUCHNESS doesnt help... and feeling like I have two foriegn objects riding in my chest.. when does that feeling go away? The feeling.. that there are two objects just sitting there????

I wish I had taken High profiles.. I hope I change my attitude soon.. I dont wanna have that surgery again... or pay out that much money again, I want holidays!!!

Bye girls, sorrry for mega misery guts!

Kisses n hugs

Every body is so very different. It can take 3 mths. Read your original post when you LOVED them and smile. It's a long first couple of weeks but threr are many good ones to come! The size and type you picked would have been what was right for your body. You did your research. Now, stay off of Google scaring yourself and listen to your doctor. If you aren't on pain meds, have a glass of wine and relax :)

I gotta hot pair of tataaaaaas!!!!

Hello ladies,

How are yall today?

Well, its 18 days post op and voila, my new boobies are no longer sore and morning boob is none existant! My sweet lovelies are also very soft now! The stitches came out last Friday which hurt like CRAP!! Ouch that HURT!!!! But dammit the scars look so good, just two fine little red lines.I am applying La Roche Possay cream for scars to themtwice a day since yesterday aswell so hopefully that will help even more. I am also much happier with the shape....willupdate some more but am in a rush... :)

Oh yeah, nipples are super sensitive and quite sore still and

sorrybout cut off...

Here some piccies.

They look great!
You are looking amazing! So glad your healing nicely and feeling good again! Did you struggle with bloating or swelling post op? You look like a million bucks ;)
Yeah hunny, I had bloatedtummy, ut it was more my skin.. I think my actual skin was swollen.. it wobbled for two days then was gone after that. The swelling was okay but I think thats cos of the bra.... hellfires that thing was tight.. I cannot even wear it now its pain... Boobs are nice and soft now....:)

Bahaha

Jeesh i just checked through my pictures.. Holy MACARONI!!! How SMALL were my BOOBS??????!!!!! It is shocking to to see myself with those alien small boobs!! Its like... How the fuck did I live with those beed stings for so long!!!??? lol
Scuse the swear wordsbut OMG! My boobs are so movely.. this was so Worth it.. so WORTH it!!! If you ever doubt it... stop...if you havent done it and dont know if you should... DO IT!!!!!! Its Worth it!!! I love my boobs....I cannot wait to get a tan and get into a bikini and wear Victorias Secret! :D

THANK YOUUUUU!!!! :) I like them much better now! :D

Hands full!!! Gheeheeee

Im a LADYYYY

Hi :) Just wanted to check in and see whats new on your side? How are the tatas? I would love to see some new pics as Im sure you must have dropped and fluffed by now? I am so loving mine! I know they are going to be great. yay
Sorry to ask it again: i have my consultarion next week. Your implant arr round? Moderate plus profile?
Hi there.. Mine are moderate plus round.. gummy baby ones.. 360cc's... :)

Boob update

Hi girls, so just a quik update, Its almost two months post op and things are good. The girls are softening big time now, they are even starting to wobble! Woohoo!!! Wobblage! Most boob pain is pretty much gone, scars are Healing magnificently, you can hardly notice them really. I still havenumbness in my left boob below my nipple but the right is coming back to life. Nipples tend to be ultra sensitive but its getting better with time. I get hot shooting through my boobs this last two weeks but although its not nice, I know it means they are Healing and the nerves are repairing themselves, this is when i started getting feeling in my right booby. I can sleep on them.... they cna be played with and all sorts! lol

I love them.... sex life is amazing since I had them and I just feel sexy and feminine. Very happy girl in Brussels!!!! Here is a picture!!!! Till later!!!

Oh yay! Your boobies are looking great! They look like they were there all along! Yay for jiggly boobies! :))) Im sure your man loves them cause you look fab!!!
Looking absolutely amazing and beautiful!!!
im going for Dr Ulens too in december 13 confirmed cant waiiiiit

Update requested....

S hello girls, Realself has requested an update.

Boobs are nolonger sore at all, ok, some times I get a few shooting pains and around that time of teh month they feel fake againbut mostly they feel like theyve always been there. They have dropped even more now. Not sitting high at alland they looksmaller forsomereason, I expect its cos they arent riding sohigh and because I am used to them now. I have discovered I can do that wierd thing guys do when they flex their pectorals and their boobs move up and down.. yep.. I canfrikkendo that.. I can flexmy titties!!!! Frikkenspace bar on my PC is shit.

Im gonna go and 'Ill be baaack... Schwarzenegger style and flex my titties. Up and down.. up anddown... flexflex flex. lol

You look great!
oooh thank you. I was in brussels for my consultation with Dr Vrambout and I paid the deposit. u said i should ask for more bra ? and vrambout told me that i should get a 375 because i dont have a big breast base. you're 375 too what is your bra size now? im afraid it could be too small - and your implant brand ? they told me they had cereform ad sebbin ..
Hi Fafa, I had sebbin, 360CCs Moderate profile. HOnestly, I dont think mine are too small, I love them and I would definitely not have gone bigger, I am on teh border of a 34DD now but iit depends very much on the bra. It really depends on what you are going for, what your look should be in teh end but if Dr said 375 then you shoudl go with that, they are very good and they know what they are talking about and Dr Vrambout is very honest, thats why I liked him, he doesnt bullshit you. As for teh bra, I would just make sure they give you teh right cup size, I really felt mine was just too small and I only wore it for ten days, i couldnt vare any more than that but honestly it makes no difference, my boobies have dropped gorgeously... but definitely try to wear it for as much as two weeks if you can handle the pain.... it hurts much less without the bra after a few weeks...
Dr Ulens