Labiaplasty - Arlington, VA

Ofcourse a little scared at first but I trust Dr....

Ofcourse a little scared at first but I trust Dr. Marefat and he made me feel safe. The procedure was about 2 hours and I felt no pain, recovery was 30 days, I had little pain, I now have a new vagina and I felt like virgin kiss for the very first time. I am very happy . The procedure was under local anesthesia I had no problem with that, The operating room was very clean and nice.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

My name is Pamela and I think Dr Marefat is the greastest. He has performed many procedures on me which are mini face lift,tummy tuck,liposuction,breast,and the best ever was the labiaplasty. I am very happy with all my results. Dr. Marefat is my hero.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands. :-)