Much Easier Than Expected - Cleveland, OH

I had closed Rhinoplasty done Thursday, January...

I had closed Rhinoplasty done Thursday, January 5th..(2 days ago) Let me say it was much easier than I thought. I was TERRIFIED, so scared I considered not going through with it multiple times - even the morning of surgery! Prior to surgery I had never been put under, no stitches, no blood work, nothing done before! So surgery seemed so scary! I went in about 8:20am and they woke me back up around 10:30am. I didnt remember a thing from surgery - you cant feel or hear anything while your out - which was one of my big fears. I woke up in bed and the only pain was a sore throat. (They say everyone gets a dry/sore throat from the "fake" air you breath the whole time your out from the breathing mask.) My nose had pressure - but no pain. I got a drink and then stood up and got my self dressed. I then rode a 3 hour car ride home - no problem. It wasn't comfortable - breathing only through your mouth - sore throat and stufffy nose arent the greatest feelings.. but for something you want like a new nose, its well worth it! If I had the option to do it over, I definitely would.

Its my second day since surgery and Im up and around, feeling fine. Day of surgery I came home, ate a couple slices of bread to put something in my stomach, took one pain pill and slept, the day after surgery I was up making my own food, picking up after myself - even took a bath. I got a headache from laying around all day and watching tv all day - but that was more painful than my nose, and most of My sore throat was gone by this morning when I woke up. And I feel fine. I am pretty swollen - today is the day it swells the most, but not a lot of bruising. I get my cast off wednesday and will post pictures. .. Oh and I had rhinoplasty to remove a bump from my nose!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Goldman was great! He is very nice and caring. He called the night of surgery to follow up, even left me with his cell phone number in case of any questions or problems. He took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and never made me feel like I was a bother. I would go back to him, and would also recommend him!