Just Thought It Was Time to Do Something for Myself.. - Cleveland, OH

When I was doing my research into plastic surgery,...

When I was doing my research into plastic surgery, Dr. Leedy's name came up, through a friend, who worked closely with the doctor. I went on-line to view his practice, read the reviews, and most importantly, view the before and after pictures. I decided to make an appointment and meet with him. Immediately, I was impressed by his knowledge and honesty about the procedure. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided to go ahead with the surgery, and was so happy I did! Dr. Leedy is truly a master at what he does, both inside and out of the operating room. My surgery went very well, and I was up and around within 24 hours. Dr. Leedy also made sure my after-care was well taken care of by making sure I had all the care necessary to ensure a speedy recovery. He is the best in his field, without a doubt, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking of finding a plastic surgeon!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy, is by far, the best in his field. Don't waste your time looking else-where...

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.