21, Just Want to Look Perfect! - Cleveland, OH

Well my best friend had this procedure done 5...

well my best friend had this procedure done 5 years ago and her stomache looks amazing and she has no love handles at all. Im 5'2 140 lbs. I'm a dancer and I'm in good shape but i am tired of my love handles bulging out uhhhg! And no matter how much i work out i could not got my lower abs to pop. So i did lipo on my upper and lower abs and flanks. They only took 1200 ccs im 11 days post operative and i can't wait to take this stupid garmet off. I live alone so my after pics aren't that great since i took them. But ill keep everyone updated.

no pain until 2 wks after

I'm still swollen i dont see much of a difference from the front but all insisiond are healed still some swelling... idk if it was worth it guess ill know when im alll healed, uhg.

is it normal?

To be bigger 3 weeks after. .. like im bigger now since my 1st week post op, i looked smaller... is it from taking the garment off and swelling?
Dr. goldshmidt

I spoke very little with the doctor. I expected it to be a more personal experience but i did get his personal cell so he texted me and answered any questions.