21, Just Want to Look Perfect! - Cleveland, OH

Well my best friend had this procedure done 5...

well my best friend had this procedure done 5 years ago and her stomache looks amazing and she has no love handles at all. Im 5'2 140 lbs. I'm a dancer and I'm in good shape but i am tired of my love handles bulging out uhhhg! And no matter how much i work out i could not got my lower abs to pop. So i did lipo on my upper and lower abs and flanks. They only took 1200 ccs im 11 days post operative and i can't wait to take this stupid garmet off. I live alone so my after pics aren't that great since i took them. But ill keep everyone updated.
U look nice !!! My skin is kinda diff color I think that has to wear off ?
No new garmet. Am i supposed to get one? Mine comes off Thursday anyways. Thank you. I've been stalking this sight. I didn't realize how much of a toll the surgery really took on me until a couple of days ago I have had it I'm ready to Rip this garmet it off and look good. Lol
Hey, how are you healing? Did you get a second stage garment?

no pain until 2 wks after

I'm still swollen i dont see much of a difference from the front but all insisiond are healed still some swelling... idk if it was worth it guess ill know when im alll healed, uhg.

is it normal?

To be bigger 3 weeks after. .. like im bigger now since my 1st week post op, i looked smaller... is it from taking the garment off and swelling?
Hey! How are your results now??
Hey girl.....I didn't post a lipo review, I did post a breast lift review though. Your body is soooo similar to mine its ridiculous! Usually I am very, very lean and fit, but I still have a pooch on my lower belly so before I leaned out again for competition I had lipo done on that lower area! So here's the deal-I have the exact pigmentation issues as you! Mainly around my belly button??! And I am about three weeks post op and the swelling is BRUTAL today, lol.....that's why I came on here to look it up and found you, haha! So I guess its normal! I put my garment back on today to try to reduce this craziness!!
I usually spray tan and use tanning beds im getting a sptay tan today hopefully it clears up. I'm gonna look at your picd
Dr. goldshmidt

I spoke very little with the doctor. I expected it to be a more personal experience but i did get his personal cell so he texted me and answered any questions.