Advice for a Smooth Recovery - Cleveland, OH

Some patients have smooth almost painless...

Some patients have smooth almost painless recoveries. Others have unbearable pain , swelling and general discomfort. I happened to be one with miserable pain. I was starting to regret the procedure. I am on day 10. I got abdomen&love handles done. and until 2 days ago ive been stuck in bed and could not work. I swelled 3x my size and the pain has been down right awful. No amount of tylenol or ibprofen helped at all. Yesterday I decided to try midol because I had so much back pain, stomach swelling and cramping. ITS IS A MIRACLE DRUG. midol took almost all the pain swelling and cramping away. I'm finally able to be up and moving and no longer regret the procedure. Any one getting cool sculpting must keep midol close by :) its a blessing!

day 35

Well I'm on day 35. Still no results but all the pain and swelling has finally gone down. Now I'm just waiting to shed some inches! :)
cosmetic rejuvenation

Love this place. There soooo nice

I think this is great advice for those who want to make sure they have a really painless recovery. I think the next time I am in pain and need to make a quick recovery I'm going to take this pill to help. I'll have to tell others who are in need that they can try this because it seems to work. cosmeticsurgeryqld.com.au
I heard that they are studying whether or not it hurts your results if you take ibuprofen after the coolsculpting treatment. Apparently the idea is that the inflammation is what your body needs for the treatment to work. I hope you have great results :)
Thank you. I am on day 5 and my belly is at least 2x what it was before the procedure too and nothing seemed to help for the cramping. I shall stop by the store on my way home today. Thanks so much!
Hope it helped!! :)