My 3 Week Post Op Reflection - Tummy Tuck - Cleveland, OH

I decided to pursue a Tummy Tuck consultation...

I decided to pursue a Tummy Tuck consultation after choosing Dr. Paul Vanek. I was very excited to have the procedure done as soon as possible after my consultation. His practice answered all of my questions so I was well prepared for my future surgery. Dr, Vanek put me at ease the day of the surgery and explained everything that was going to happen.

After the surgery, I was well taken care of and my pain was minimal because of proper pain management. The next day I was able to see my results and it was fantastic! I have three children with a set of twins, all delivered by cesarean over the course of 9 years. I am thrilled to say that my stomach looks amazing, like it did before I had children.

I am now able to feel comfortable wearing fitted clothing and not feeling like I look four months pregnant. After 3 weeks, I feel great. The only restriction I have is to wear a waist binder for 3 more weeks. In 3 weeks, my results will be even better than they are now, and at 35 I love that I found my new sense of self. If you are considering having this procedure done, I highly recommend that you seek out a consultation with Dr. Vanek!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Vanek for a few reasons, his practice has a great location, marketing for Dr. Vanek was very informative, and I have a friend who had a procedure done with him, was pleased with the results and highly recommended him.

Hi There, I'm 3 weeks post op too. I have been a bit up and down and seem to have a muffin top kind of thing going but just above my pubic area. Really hoping that this will go down soon though. I also have an area right in the middle of my incision that is still a bit raw and weeping a little and i still can't sleep on my side properly although it is getting better. hope all is well with you. sending best wishes from the UK :) x x x x

Welcome to RealSelf!

It sounds like you had a fantastic experience and we are so happy for you.   Would love to see your before and after pictures:)

Twin pregnancies can do a number on the poor tummy!  Time for some bikini shopping and beach fun.

Please keep us up to date on your healing progress.