Lift Didn't Help at All - Cleveland, OH

I had cut in by my ears and after it was all over...

I had cut in by my ears and after it was all over I couldn't see any difference in my face before and after the surgery. After the surgery, I had a lot of pain that I could handle if the surgery would have made my face look younger than before the surgery. The Doctors Office didn't even check it out after it was all over.

Because I didn't get the look what I paid for

Exactly what kind of Lift did you have? Was it done by a private plastic surgeon or was it done by a large company that advertises all over TV? I know that there are doctors available that do a good job, unfortunately there are some that should not be in practice. I'm sorry that your surgery did not help your face. Best, Chrystal Eckes
Oh dear ! Tell me about it....i had exactly the same,spent over £3,000 in Poland only to find i looked absolutely no different at all....it was utter rubbish. But i had no bruising,no tightness,i was cut and stitched up exactly as i was before.And when i complained i had no reply.!These doctors should never be practicing for they know nothing about plastic surgery,they are just jumping on the bandwagon to make a fast buck.
Yes I I have been to Poland spent 3500 it is no different just been told I need another one .. Has any body had surgery after six months was it a success the second time around ..