Didn't Know I Needed One! - Cleveland, OH

I thought I could go in and get some fillers and...

I thought I could go in and get some fillers and botox maybe a peel and get out the door looking younger. Two PS said - you need a lower facelift. Still in shock. My neck isn't bad, only some slight laxity there - I could live with it. My cheeks have definitely deflated. I was hoping for a good filler. Looking to connect with people who have been there to see if it is worth it or not. I want to look 10 years younger, but can't I do it without going under the knive?

Fillers and botox can only do so much,plus its a constant run around,having to go back for a top up every few months.
Whatever the hype says,there is nothing to compare with having a surgical facelift...........but i must stress you must find the right doctor who listens to your needs.

Hi Laura,

Good luck with your surgery. I'll be following your blog and I hope everything goes well.

Here's an article on getting ready for surgery: 16 Things I Wish I Knew Before Facelift Surgery to help you prepare (what to buy, expectations, etc). I hope you find it helpful.