totally worth it! - Cleveland, OH

I had my surgery on March 17th. I still have the...

I had my surgery on March 17th. I still have the drains in and my dressing have not been removed but so far I am very pleased. The recovery time has been ok. I had a problem waking up from the surgery but since then I have had no problems. I have been sleeping almost in a upright position which is a little uncomfortable but atleast I dont have any pressure or swelling as far as I can see.

I went to a great doctor and he did a great job so far. I am soo loving that I can sit up on the computer right now and not have neck or back pain. I had approx 700 grams taken out of each breast. I went from a 40 E to I think a small C or B I havent seen the results. I would recommend anyone to do it.

Well I got my drains out and wrappings cut off. I...

Well I got my drains out and wrappings cut off. I have Frankestien Boobies right now. I know everyone says though to just keep your head up and in a few weeks things will look much better.

Oh a good note... I ALREADY HAVE NIPPLE SENSATION.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Miller

He is one of the best.

Okay everyone, it is 10:46 PM and I will be on my way for my procedure at 7:00 AM EST. I am both nervous and excited. This is something I have always wanted to do and the time is finally here. Wish me much luck in procedures and recovery.

MIM

Fort Washington - thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way.  You will do absolutely wonderful.

Just relax and try to get a good nights sleep.  It will all be over before you know it.  Just keep the visual of the tiny flat tummy:)

Update us as soon as you can; we will all be anxious to hear from you.
There's a thread on the Forum for March Breast Reductions... join us over there and let us know how you're doing!

WOW that is a big difference!   You will feel completely amazing and much lighter!

Keep posting updates and let us know how you are doing.

Wow! You're going to feel so light and perky. Glad you were able to get this done. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.

I am glad it was successful- I am scheduled for this Friday-March 25th and Ihope the swelling will be down by swim suit season.

Mim