I Need Some Help.. I Dont Know Where to Start... - Cleveland, OH

I have decided to get bbl I need it so bad and I...

I have decided to get bbl I need it so bad and I am so insecure.. I have an opportunity to have the surgery done but it has to be as soon as possible.. (Before a family member changes there mind lol) I want the Dr who is known for making the fattest kim k kinda booty… Suggestions??? I also need some info on the process… If I go out of state to get the surgery that would mean I would have to stay there for at least 2 weeks until I can sit on my bum right??? Is hotel and everything included in the 7500.00 I need the low down on how to get this ball rolling asap seeing as how it takes a year to get an appointment… What should I do? Where should I go??? What do I need to know and where do I start.. I feel like my back is getting wider and my butt is getting flatter everyday.. My younger sister walked in on me changing and she didn’t mean to hurt me, but when she saw me undressed she said “ omg why did God give you a pretty face?” its that bad and it holds me back so much in life.. I wore butt pads for awhile… I felt ashamed but attention I got was amazing and the way clothes looked on me was night and day.. Anyways… I would appreciate so suggestions I really want to get it done asap I feel like a whole new chapter in my life will take place and boy do I need it!

I have not choose a provider yet I live in Cleveland, Oh and would like to get info on Drs so I can deside..