24yo Mom of 2 Needs Ba W/lift, Tt, and Bbl - Cleveland, OH

My kid's are ages 5 and 3 months and my body has...

My kid's are ages 5 and 3 months and my body has been completely destroyed. I'm single and refuse to have sex because of how awful I look. I've been diagnosed with depression since I got pregnant with my oldest. My kid's father and I ended things about 6 months ago right before I had my youngest, who was planned. It's extremely hard for me to focus on anything. I cry all the time. Right now I'm just researching I have no money saved. I'm scared 2 go 2 the DR despite the wonderful pics I've seen. Their body contouring is amazing. However other things about DR turn e off. What should I do? My income tax this yr is 6k. However I wouldn't even consider any kind of sx 4 atleast 1 yr from now. Need 2 lose weight and stop producing breast milk. How can I be a good mom when I hate myself. I'm so disgusted I don't want this body. I'm too young 2 feel this way.

info about DR DOCTORS

Can anyone tell me what's that name of the blue pill they give you and what kind of anesthesia do they use?

staying in the states

Made up my mind that no matter what I'm staying in the states. Have a consult with Dr. SALZHAUER 2DAY VIA SKYPE. I need a BA W/LIFT AND TT FIRST. WILL WORRY ABOUT A BBL LATER. ALSO GOING 2 CONSULT WITH SOME LOCAL DOCTORS. NO ONE IN CLEVELAND AREA SPECIALIZES IN BBL SO THAT'S WHY I WILL DO BBL LAST.

this time next year

So I will be having sx this time next year. Need 2 lose 35lb min. Working on improving my credit so whatever I can't save I can use care credit. I have no family that would be willing 2 loan me money because either they don't work or live paycheck to paycheck. I'm on a strict budget. Drink only water & eat only salads with no dressing and chicken or fish fresh fruits n veggies. Hitting the gym 3 days min. Let's get it.

Dr. Guillermo Manuel Lorenzo Ortiz

He is the dr. that allegedly operated on Beverly. Heres some links to atricles posted yesterday that i translated using google chrome

thirst men

They're are some real thirsty men on CL. I was thinking about posting on there and dating a desperate man so I can get them 2 help me with these sx. Playing yet serious. What y'all think. Lol

You said you getting the BA and TT first, are you planning on gaining weight for the BBL? You will need good source of fat for the BBL. I'm just curious at how that will pan out. I know people probably take that route but want to know if after you get that flat tummy is gaining weight worth it?
You never know you might meet someone you click with. I have a aunt that met her husband on dating sight they been married 23 yrs. some ppl don't get out to date.
I would not find a man on CL. A guy with any kind of money or class would not be on there.
lol i know couldnt do it anyway
What is CL? Be careful. Some desperate men would do it but go above/beyond to stay (be aware of control signs and play your cards right).
So sorry to hear that. She passed away on the 19th. Such a beautiful woman. That's so scary. The DR infection rate is sky rocketing. Do you know what clinic she went to?
I post one of the links to my page. Thanks for sharing doll! This has me rethinking about staying in the states.
It's garden view in Santo Domingo
Ok. Thanks. Never heard of that place or doctor till now. Thanks for replying!
la clínica Vista de Jardín, en Santo Domingo (in Spanish) yes please stay in the states. If u Google search u will see the infection rates are very high. Even rh are passing them around. They recommend u drink bottle water but I'm sure rh use regular water that they use to cook ur food. And I read it can take up 20 weeks before some infections can kill you.
Yeah I'm thinking about Fisher/Salama in Miami. Miami is the location I'm willing to travel to since it's only a two hour flight from MD. But I really like Yily work. She's my preferred doctor out of the country. I'll make my decision by the mid week of March after all my questions are answered. Thanks doll. XoXo doll. Smooches
Thanks for info. I'm going to dr because your message.
Was that for me? @bigassismyname
Be strong hun. I can relate in ways but look at things like this you have two amazing gifts, there your reason for living and your drive to make life better!
Stay strong doll. There's nothing holding you back but yourself. You have to be strong for those babies. Take it one day at a time Honey. Good luck on your future SX.
Thanks so much I will follow your journey. Good luck. I want sx so bad and I know I'll get it.
No problem. Anytime. Yes, you would. Thanks doll! XoXo
Please don't be too hard on yourself! You're only three months out from having a baby. Have you heard the phrase "Nine months up and nine months down"? It can take nine months or more to shed that baby weight. It must be tough doing this as a single mom, but I hope you can go easier on yourself during your journey toward your makeover.

Let us know how your Skype consult goes. We are here for you throughout this process!
You are so young, you have so much time to make things better for yourself. Take it one day at a time. An advantage you have over many others on here is that you are in your 20s. Take advantage of that. You have more energy and your skin is healthier and better than someone even in their 30s and 40s.
I'm sorry you are having a tough time right now *hug* Dealing with a young one and a baby is hard enough never mind body issues on top. I'm going to suggest that you deal with your emotional issues first - take care of that and then worry about physical things. As you get more control in other aspects you will likely be surprised at how much your 'dislike' of your body won't bother you as much. Try to feel better from the inside out and then figure out what to do and where to get your surgery :)