24yo Mom of 2 Needs Ba W/lift, Tt, and Bbl - Cleveland, OH

My kid's are ages 5 and 3 months and my body has...

My kid's are ages 5 and 3 months and my body has been completely destroyed. I'm single and refuse to have sex because of how awful I look. I've been diagnosed with depression since I got pregnant with my oldest. My kid's father and I ended things about 6 months ago right before I had my youngest, who was planned. It's extremely hard for me to focus on anything. I cry all the time. Right now I'm just researching I have no money saved. I'm scared 2 go 2 the DR despite the wonderful pics I've seen. Their body contouring is amazing. However other things about DR turn e off. What should I do? My income tax this yr is 6k. However I wouldn't even consider any kind of sx 4 atleast 1 yr from now. Need 2 lose weight and stop producing breast milk. How can I be a good mom when I hate myself. I'm so disgusted I don't want this body. I'm too young 2 feel this way.

info about DR DOCTORS

Can anyone tell me what's that name of the blue pill they give you and what kind of anesthesia do they use?

staying in the states

Made up my mind that no matter what I'm staying in the states. Have a consult with Dr. SALZHAUER 2DAY VIA SKYPE. I need a BA W/LIFT AND TT FIRST. WILL WORRY ABOUT A BBL LATER. ALSO GOING 2 CONSULT WITH SOME LOCAL DOCTORS. NO ONE IN CLEVELAND AREA SPECIALIZES IN BBL SO THAT'S WHY I WILL DO BBL LAST.

this time next year

So I will be having sx this time next year. Need 2 lose 35lb min. Working on improving my credit so whatever I can't save I can use care credit. I have no family that would be willing 2 loan me money because either they don't work or live paycheck to paycheck. I'm on a strict budget. Drink only water & eat only salads with no dressing and chicken or fish fresh fruits n veggies. Hitting the gym 3 days min. Let's get it.

Dr. Guillermo Manuel Lorenzo Ortiz

He is the dr. that allegedly operated on Beverly. Heres some links to atricles posted yesterday that i translated using google chrome

thirst men

They're are some real thirsty men on CL. I was thinking about posting on there and dating a desperate man so I can get them 2 help me with these sx. Playing yet serious. What y'all think. Lol