Mini Tummy Tuck Scheduled for October 7th - Cleveland, OH

Hi! I have been reading entries on this site for a...

Hi! I have been reading entries on this site for a couple of months now. So interesting....I finally decided to add mine since I'm 2 weeks away from surgery. I'm 44 (will be 45 on the 14th) and had a c-section 22 years ago! I've dreamed of a tummy tuck ever since - and I'm finally doing it!! I have extra skin that just will never go away. I'm 5'3" and weigh approx. 130. I've put on some weight over the past couple of years - and it's made my stomach look much worse. Back when I was my thinnest - my stomach was still not flat. So....tummy tuck it is! And my PS says a mini is perfect for me! I can't tell you how excited I am! Had my pre-op with my PS last week. He took pictures and posted them on his computer and used a program to show me what I will (or should) look like afterwards. Very cool!! Tomorrow is Pre-Admission testing at the hospital. After that...surgery day! I'm really not nervous at all. More excited than anything. I had a breast reduction about 7 years ago - and a smooth recovery. So, hopefully the same will be true with this. We will see.....I will try to post some before pictures soon. Wish me luck!!!