Facelift, Necklift, Hairline Browlift and Chemical Peel Around Eyes - Cleveland, OH

Surgery is scheduled for July 10. I am excited but...

Surgery is scheduled for July 10. I am excited but also very nervous/scared. I sure could use any support that anyone has to offer. I still not sure if I want to do the hairline browlift or endo browlift my Dr said I could decide the day of the surgery. I found my Dr through RealSelf/Make Me Heal he had two people on this site that had facelifts and there results were awesome. I will post before and after pictures. I pray that everything goes well and that I have a speedy recovery.

Yey, I made it to the other side Surgery is over!!

Hi everybody, it means alot to me for all the well wishes. You guys are the best!!! I was in surgery for 12 hours so yesterday I was kinda out of it. Doing good this morning really swollen under the eyes and my face feels like I am wearing a helmet but so far I'm dealing with it as good as you can. Dr Zins and his staff were awesome the aftercare was top notch they took really good care of me. Today I go back to Dr Zins office to get my drains taken out and I hope that dosen't hurt to have them removed. I will take some more pics today and post them tonight.

Chose to do endo browlift instead of hairline

I had a rough night last night. I had a panic attack last night and this morining due to all the swelling in my neck and eyes. I 'm doing better now, though. It has been really hard on me due to the swelling because I'm a little claustrophobic. I was so scared my eyes were going to swell shut and that was freaking me out. My Dr said I am hitting my peak for swelling and things, hopefully after today, will start to be on the downside

Today I got all my stitches out.

Today has been a pretty good day. I went to my Dr's office and got all my stitches out today I am 6 days post op. I still have a lot of swelling under my chin but I can tell I'm loving my results so far. I put a little make up on today and boy did it lift my spirits. I have a lot of yellow bruising on cheeks and neck which the makeup has help. My husband is the best he always makes me feel pretty but I can tell he is liking the results of my Facelift.

Having fun playing with new makeup

Got some new makeup today and I feel like a kid playing and trying different looks. My daughter wanted have a play makeup sesson so she did my makeup today and I thought she she did a great job. It was so much fun we haven't done this since she was a teenager it brought back fond memories.

Incision site on ear

My incision goes inside ear
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

You look fantastic ! What a difference -and so soon. My head also felt like I had a helmet ! I am 2 and a half months and my neck is still tight especially when tired . My face is still resolving and changing around the cheekbones which are still fairly numb. But I am very happy I had the face and neck and upper and lower eyes done.
Patsy, You look incredible dear, and I hope you won't mind when I tell you that I hate your guts. ;) Ha ha. Just kidding. One week out here and I look like a big yellow balloon with red Dumbo ears and a couple of purple eyes. Oh, well. I suppose somebody has to represent the other end of the healing spectrum. Thanks for giving me hope.
OMG! You look wonderful. I was reading on here a couple weeks ago to my husband & ask him what had I gotten myself into. You just had your FL done & it looks like it is almost healed. You look so much younger. tahks for post.
WOW you look great, and are healing so fast. What kind of browlift did you end up having? You sure did have very little bruising, good for you.
Thanks, you look amazing too. I ended up doing the endo browlift I was so concerned about the hairline scar and I am really happy with my choice. I feel like it made my eyes less tried looking. I was also very supprised how quick I recovered I was thinking it would take a lot longer. I had very little brusing I think it was because I was taking vitamin C, Arnica and also Bromelain hopefully that had a part to do with it.
You have a great result! I noticed you posted pictures of the drains still in. I will have those also, not sure if everyone does. It helps to see what that looks like.
Thanks so much. You are going to do great tommorrow and I wish you a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted on how your recovery is going and I wish you nothing but the best. OBTW I believe everybody gets drains put in if they are having facelift.
Patsy59, you are looking great!  The suture lines look like they're healing really well too and really are hardly visible already.  The position of the stitching inside the ear vs in front of the ear is one of the questions, I've recommended people ask their PS pre op.  I know all PS' have their preferences.  For me personally my was inside the tragus in the ear like yours which I preferred as did my doctor.  It's just easier to hide while healing.  :)  You must be very pleased with your results.  Has the numbness started to subside?
Thanks Financegirl! I'm on the same page I wanted my suture lines to be inside the ear and it really depends on your PS. Most PS I consulted with were to have the suture lines inside the ear except for one that wanted to place them in front of the ear. I know it is a personal preference there is no right or wrong on this decision. I am really happy with my outcome but I know I still have a way to go because I still have numbness on the top of the head and a tight feeling along the jaw and sides of the face but each day it gets less and less. How about yourself? I know you have to be extremely happy with your results also.
Hi Patsy, thanks or sharing your journal. You do look wonderful. Can you tell me how your ear incisions were made? Whether the incisions go inside or in front of the ear? All the Best!
They go inside the ear. I can take a pic and post it so you can see the incision site.
Thanks! That would be great!
Patsy, thank you so much for posting pic of ear incision. Your's looks great! Fantastic procedure. I know you will so pleased when all healed up. Thanks again. All the Best.
Phuber58 your welcome, I hope that helps seeing the pic. I am so glad I did this I have been wanting a FL for the past several years. I am so glad I didn't get cold feet at the last minute. All the best to you to.
That's it, I'm freezing!
Patsy, you look great.  So glad you are feeling much better.  Doesn't washing your hair and putting on a little makeup make you feel human again!
Patsy59, I can't believe how great you look in such a short time. Your look so amazing!!!I Your doctor did a fantastic job. Glad to hear you had a nice today. Thank you so much for posting. Happy healing!
Thanks Vicki, you guys have been the best!! It is nice to slowly get back to normal.
You are so right and now I'm having so much fun playing with makeup. You feel like you are back in society when you can go out in the world and feel good about yourself. Thanks again for all the support.
Looking good. For only being 6 days out you look fantastic. The worst is behind you and only the newness of the next few days await you. Continued good luck.
Thanks Connie, its hard to believe that it has only been one week today since I had my surgery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything just gets better from here. It is fun playing with makeup now.
Wow, 12 hours of surgery! I think that the third or fourth day was the worst for swelling. I never felt the choking feeling that some have but I would think that would be scary. Keep us abreast abreast of your progress.Think of us as your support group.
I can't believe it's only been 3 days. Your chemical peel doesn't look bad at all. did it turn white at 1 point?
So far no it hasn't. It sure did swell up really bad and turn purple black. I have putting lidocaine on it that the office gave me.
Hi, I am sure you will do great! Wondering why it took 12 hours. Sure is a long time. Did you have any complications? All the Best!