Facelift, Necklift, Hairline Browlift and Chemical Peel Around Eyes - Cleveland, OH

Surgery is scheduled for July 10. I am excited but...

Surgery is scheduled for July 10. I am excited but also very nervous/scared. I sure could use any support that anyone has to offer. I still not sure if I want to do the hairline browlift or endo browlift my Dr said I could decide the day of the surgery. I found my Dr through RealSelf/Make Me Heal he had two people on this site that had facelifts and there results were awesome. I will post before and after pictures. I pray that everything goes well and that I have a speedy recovery.

Yey, I made it to the other side Surgery is over!!

Hi everybody, it means alot to me for all the well wishes. You guys are the best!!! I was in surgery for 12 hours so yesterday I was kinda out of it. Doing good this morning really swollen under the eyes and my face feels like I am wearing a helmet but so far I'm dealing with it as good as you can. Dr Zins and his staff were awesome the aftercare was top notch they took really good care of me. Today I go back to Dr Zins office to get my drains taken out and I hope that dosen't hurt to have them removed. I will take some more pics today and post them tonight.

Chose to do endo browlift instead of hairline

I had a rough night last night. I had a panic attack last night and this morining due to all the swelling in my neck and eyes. I 'm doing better now, though. It has been really hard on me due to the swelling because I'm a little claustrophobic. I was so scared my eyes were going to swell shut and that was freaking me out. My Dr said I am hitting my peak for swelling and things, hopefully after today, will start to be on the downside

Today I got all my stitches out.

Today has been a pretty good day. I went to my Dr's office and got all my stitches out today I am 6 days post op. I still have a lot of swelling under my chin but I can tell I'm loving my results so far. I put a little make up on today and boy did it lift my spirits. I have a lot of yellow bruising on cheeks and neck which the makeup has help. My husband is the best he always makes me feel pretty but I can tell he is liking the results of my Facelift.

Having fun playing with new makeup

Got some new makeup today and I feel like a kid playing and trying different looks. My daughter wanted have a play makeup sesson so she did my makeup today and I thought she she did a great job. It was so much fun we haven't done this since she was a teenager it brought back fond memories.

Incision site on ear

My incision goes inside ear
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon