Very Pleased - Cleveland, OH

I am very happy with my bonding and my tooth implants.

I am very happy with my bonding and my tooth implants.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the dental implant community.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. Kantor listened to what I wanted, answered my questions and my experience was very comfortable and positive. I am very happy with my bonding and my tooth implants. I am very pleased with my treatment, Dr. Kantor listened to what I wanted, answered my questions and my experience was very comfortable and positive. I've been in dentist offices where it was like a high volume assembly line, NOT the case here! I recommend Dr. Kantor every chance I get!