I Love my Implant - Cleveland, OH

Dr. Kantor was extremly generous with his time and...

Dr. Kantor was extremly generous with his time and answered all my questions.He really could not have been more helpful and I really love my implant. His entire office seems to be set up for providing personalized service. I never have long waits for my appointments or feel like I'm just another patient.

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

I was referred to Dr. Kantor by friends and he exceeded my expectations. He sent me to a great oral surgeon, I had an implant and a crown done and it really did improve my life. I'm sorry I waited so long to get it done.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the dental implant community.