18 Year Old Currently with Size 38DDD - Cleveland, OH

Tomorrow afternoon I am going for my first...

Tomorrow afternoon I am going for my first appointment. I am nervous because I find this whole idea slightly embarrassing. My mom had a reduction from this doctor so we know he is good. I am thinking about having the reduction late June before going to college. If anyone has gone through this at a young age any advice would be greatly appreciated!
My niece had hers done at 18, and it has been transformative. She is a big gal, and it gave her the courage to embark on a whole new life. She is losing weight and is fully engaged in life now. I am 51, had my reduction 4 months ago, am thrilled, shoulda done it sooner. My daughter is a 34 G, and I'm trying to convince her to do it, she's 29 and nervous also. I hope she decides to do it. You will do GREAT! Go for it!
Thanks for the positive words :)

Surgery

Tomorrow's surgery day. I am nervous but optimistic. My new cute bras are what are keeping me hopeful!
Best wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. See you in smaller boobie-land ! :-DSuzy

Pictures

Here's my last pictures with large boobs ever! Ah! Full of nerves and excitement :)
Ahhh how was it? I bet you look great!
GOOD LUCK TODAY! so excited for you!! you will be so happy afterwards :) I'm looking forward to it so much! I think we have similar body types, so it seems like we will have a really similar experience! anyways, hope surgery goes well :)
You will be so Very Happy with not having to haul around all of that Extra Boobage - Weight ! WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE ! Let us all know how you are doing !

Hospital

Sitting in the hospital, everything went well! I can feel minimal to no pain in my chest. The most painful/annoying part is the IV. Waiting for the doctor to come by then hopefully leave soon. Everything is still wrapped up so I'm not sure about size yet :)
Congratulations, I also thought the IV was the most uncomfortable bit in the hospital. Happy healing.
congrats!! :)
Congrats on a successful surgery. Can't wait to see pics of your results. Happy healing!

Home

First off, thank you to everyone who has wished me words of encouragement :) it's nice to see people are curious about my progress. I went home at about 2pm yesterday. Still no pain, so I was able to go to a few graduation parties. Currently wearing an old bra, it fits because of all of the gauze. Very little pain now, incision spots are starting to itch which I know is good! I am surprised that my breasts are so hard though, I did not expect that. Fluid in drain is mostly clear and very little.
The Hardness - I believe happens to everybody ! Just the same as feeling Engorged. My Right One has Softened Up - but still have SOME of that on the Left Side. I will be 4 Months Out on Wednesday the 25th ! So - It will take a LONG Time for it to go away. Everyone heals differently - so hope you heal well ! Sending you healing Vibes ! Give it all time and be Patient !
The less pain you feel, the better. Lucky you! They'll soften up in time. :)
Glad that you are ok.