18 Year Old Currently with Size 38DDD - Cleveland, OH

Tomorrow afternoon I am going for my first...

Tomorrow afternoon I am going for my first appointment. I am nervous because I find this whole idea slightly embarrassing. My mom had a reduction from this doctor so we know he is good. I am thinking about having the reduction late June before going to college. If anyone has gone through this at a young age any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Surgery

Tomorrow's surgery day. I am nervous but optimistic. My new cute bras are what are keeping me hopeful!

Pictures

Here's my last pictures with large boobs ever! Ah! Full of nerves and excitement :)

Hospital

Sitting in the hospital, everything went well! I can feel minimal to no pain in my chest. The most painful/annoying part is the IV. Waiting for the doctor to come by then hopefully leave soon. Everything is still wrapped up so I'm not sure about size yet :)

Home

First off, thank you to everyone who has wished me words of encouragement :) it's nice to see people are curious about my progress. I went home at about 2pm yesterday. Still no pain, so I was able to go to a few graduation parties. Currently wearing an old bra, it fits because of all of the gauze. Very little pain now, incision spots are starting to itch which I know is good! I am surprised that my breasts are so hard though, I did not expect that. Fluid in drain is mostly clear and very little.
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

The Hardness - I believe happens to everybody ! Just the same as feeling Engorged. My Right One has Softened Up - but still have SOME of that on the Left Side. I will be 4 Months Out on Wednesday the 25th ! So - It will take a LONG Time for it to go away. Everyone heals differently - so hope you heal well ! Sending you healing Vibes ! Give it all time and be Patient !
The less pain you feel, the better. Lucky you! They'll soften up in time. :)
Glad that you are ok.
Congratulations, I also thought the IV was the most uncomfortable bit in the hospital. Happy healing.
congrats!! :)
Congrats on a successful surgery. Can't wait to see pics of your results. Happy healing!
Ahhh how was it? I bet you look great!
GOOD LUCK TODAY! so excited for you!! you will be so happy afterwards :) I'm looking forward to it so much! I think we have similar body types, so it seems like we will have a really similar experience! anyways, hope surgery goes well :)
You will be so Very Happy with not having to haul around all of that Extra Boobage - Weight ! WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE ! Let us all know how you are doing !
Good luck! Just had mine done Monday. I was a 36DDD before. Now that I'm swollen, they look like Ds. Hopefully they'll end up as Cs. But either way, I'll be happy. You'll be so much happier once you're through with this. It's totally worth it! Doing this between my first and second years of uni. You'll be fine to go back in a couple months, usually when college starts. I hope you have a speedy recovery and are pleased with your results! Good luck!
I had my surgery last Thursday... I was a 32G and I still don't know my true size but I aimed for a full C small D...
Best wishes for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. See you in smaller boobie-land ! :-DSuzy
My niece had hers done at 18, and it has been transformative. She is a big gal, and it gave her the courage to embark on a whole new life. She is losing weight and is fully engaged in life now. I am 51, had my reduction 4 months ago, am thrilled, shoulda done it sooner. My daughter is a 34 G, and I'm trying to convince her to do it, she's 29 and nervous also. I hope she decides to do it. You will do GREAT! Go for it!
Thanks for the positive words :)