Should Have Done It Sooner! -Cleveland, OH

My experience with this practice began over 6...

My experience with this practice began over 6 years ago when I went in for a consultation. I explained my concerns and interests as well as my lifestyle. It is important to me that my treatment is as holistic as possible. At the time we took some photos for possible future use and talked about strategy. I returned this autumn because I wanted botox and some light fillers. The treatment was subtle and effective. The staff explained the products, the procedure, and the possible side effects. Everything went as described and exceeded my expectations. We also discussed some other areas of concern and I brought up a couple of breast lumps that my other physician has been watching for a couple of years. Dr. Vanek suggested I get an updated mammogram. I had a mammogram and an ultrasound and the radiologist suggested I also get an MRI. I spoke with Dr. Vanek who said he could safely proceed with removing the lump based on the other two tests and if he removed the lumps the pathology would give us a conclusive test result. I decided to do a little research before scheduling.

I have many friends in the medical field and I asked for their recommendations of a cosmetic surgeon and their opinions of Dr. Vanek. I found out that several of them are patients of his and the ones who aren't said if they needed cosmetic surgery he would be their choice. I spoke with friends and acquaintances of mine and found out that many of them have had cosmetic surgery and Dr. Vanek is their doctor. I was truly surprised to learn that this was so prevalent.

My husband was brought into the process as he would be my caregiver during recovery. He also loved the practice and felt comfortable with everything.

We proceeded with the lump removals which required removing 20% from one side. Dr. Vanek removed the same amount of tissue from the other side to match size. He did a breast lift and another procedure during this surgery. The pathology of the unhealthy tissue was benign.

I returned to work after one week. Having had several surgeries for reproductive issues with lengthy, painful recoveries I was expecting the worst. The pain was minimal and brief and I only used the prescriptions drugs for a few days before switching to over the counter.

My results are amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this experience and I can recommend this practice without hesitation.

We were also very impressed with the surgical team at Tri Point Hospital. They were a great extension of the Vanek practice and were every bit as professional and caring as the office team.

Thank you Dr. Vanek and Staff

So happy to hear you are happy and healthy! If you're comfortable, it would be great to see some before and after photos. Keep us updated!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by people in my network. I love this practice. They are professional, welcoming, kind, patient, and allowed me to dictate the pace and degree of my treatment.