Mini Facelift and Neck Tightening - Clearwater, FL

Wanted to have these procedures done while I was...

Wanted to have these procedures done while I was still medically healthy and able to heal quickly. Pros were better skin tone; cons bruising and discomfort. The procedure took several hours; recovery in the office was an hour. Comfort measures with ice and medication minimized the discomfort. Two follow up appointments to remove the stitches. A final appointment one month post op. Great experience; would do it again !!

I'm glad this was a good experience overall for you. When would you say you were ready to face the public after your surgery?

Most patients are presentable to 90% of the people you would encounter everyday by 10 days after surgery. This is the norm. Checkout our website and you will see photos of a patient at a black tie function at 11 days after surgery. www.egoziplasticsurgery.com

Thanks! I'd also love to hear from the RealSelf member a little more about their experience with recovery...

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Egozi explained in detail the options available for each procedure. He carefully outlined the pros and cons of each. He answered all of my questions with explanation that I could easily understand. He was always prompt with waiting room time less than 10 minutes. Part of the pre-operative history was conveniently completed on a computer at home and part of the history was completed in the office. Dr. Egozi was efficient and yet took the time to assuage my concerns. Overall a great experience !