Laser Review- It IS Very Painful - Clearwater, FL

I've had 8 of 9 treatments on my upper lip,...

I've had 8 of 9 treatments on my upper lip, between my eyebrows, my full back, bikini line, hands and feet. First let me say it is EXCRUCIATINGLY painful!

The first 3 or 4 sessions aren't that bad, but after that the laser just keeps going up in intensity and it is pretty unbearable, even with lots of numbing cream- and I'm no baby about pain either. The results on my bikini line and feet are awesome, just about no more hair there. My face I still have the same amount of hair as when I started. My hands are good, but my fingers I have more and darker, longer, thicker hair than when I started- so not at all happy there.

My back, good results, I can actually wear a halter top w/o being horribly embarrassed! I am however debating about going in for my last treatment, which will be a double pass on every area at the highest laser setting. I really do not want to do it!

Hi zippy,

Glad this worked out so well, as it is the perfect season for halter tops. :) Please keep us updated if you go back for more on your hands. We'd love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much and enjoy your halter tops!

-Britt

Ideal Image

I never even saw a doctor, and had a different tech almost every time and each tech telling me something different each time! Although I am very pleased with my back, feet and bikini line results, overall I'm not sure it was worth $4000 and the ridiculous pain of the procedures.