Laser Review- It IS Very Painful - Clearwater, FL

I've had 8 of 9 treatments on my upper lip,...

I've had 8 of 9 treatments on my upper lip, between my eyebrows, my full back, bikini line, hands and feet. First let me say it is EXCRUCIATINGLY painful!

The first 3 or 4 sessions aren't that bad, but after that the laser just keeps going up in intensity and it is pretty unbearable, even with lots of numbing cream- and I'm no baby about pain either. The results on my bikini line and feet are awesome, just about no more hair there. My face I still have the same amount of hair as when I started. My hands are good, but my fingers I have more and darker, longer, thicker hair than when I started- so not at all happy there.

My back, good results, I can actually wear a halter top w/o being horribly embarrassed! I am however debating about going in for my last treatment, which will be a double pass on every area at the highest laser setting. I really do not want to do it!

Ideal Image

I never even saw a doctor, and had a different tech almost every time and each tech telling me something different each time! Although I am very pleased with my back, feet and bikini line results, overall I'm not sure it was worth $4000 and the ridiculous pain of the procedures.