All the Difference in the World - Clearwater, FL

I have considered a facelift since my late 40's. ...

I have considered a facelift since my late 40's. I always said that I did not have the time or money, but fear was the real reason. I was fascinated by photos of bad surgeries. I knew that the correct surgeon was the key factor to a natural and younger look after a facelift.
I began a 5 year search for a competent surgeon. I once asked a beautiful lady doctor to recommended her surgeon but he was near retirement. I read literature and even visited one of those quicker, cheaper clinics. The woman that I met in the waiting room of that clinic gave me pause and when the sales person could not tell me the name of the physician I thanked her and left quickly.
My baggy eyes were a formidable problem by age 66 but by then I was caring for a seriously ill husband. The stress of 7 months of care and the grief of his passing aged me greatly. I was as worn as a president leaving office.
After a year, I went to a dermatologist to have a pre-cancer removed and I asked him if he could recommend a plastic surgeon. He recommended Dr Egozi. Dr Egozi had performed surgery on the dermatologist's wife and she was very happy. I visited the Egozi clinic and was met in the lobby by a before and after photo of his mother. This gave me even more confidence. I looked through all of the before and after photos in his waiting room and was very impressed. I felt safe with a surgeon that was recommended by another Dr and had performed surgery on his own mother.
During my first and subsequent visits, I found all of Dr Egozi's staff to be professional, courteous, humorous and warm. The clinic felt comfortable. I am sensitive to environments and will quickly leave a place that doesn’t “feel right”. My surgery was a wonderful success and I was amazed and gratified by the follow up care that I received.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Egozi is concerned and caring. His work is beyond competent, he is an artist. His entire office and staff are efficient, knowledgeable and caring. They are direct and upfront about the costs and billing. This gave me a sound basis for planning. The office staff: Jenny, Charlene, Debbie and Kaylyn look great and have enjoyed the benefits of Dr Egozi’s cosmetic and/or surgical expertise. This gave me a lot of confidence when planning my surgery. The best post operation benefit was the sessions with the esthetician Debbie Plesluska. Her facial massages felt great and if I had any questions that she could not answer she went directly to Dr Egozi and if necessary he came in to answer my concerns. Dr Egozi and his staff are always accessible. Dr Egozi has a well run practice and a harmonious clinic.

You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for a great review! I will be consulting with Dr. Egozi very soon!
You look amazing! Best wishes for the most wonderful 2014!
you look great!! so happy that it worked out well for you. I have an appointment for consultation with dr. Egozi next month - your pics make me feel more confident.
Be sure to tell him that Ann Wilson sent you!
Gosh, you look so pretty!!!! Love your results - thanks for sharing!
Your results are truly amazing!!!! I had this done in June and it is like a whole new life, isn't it?
Amen!
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and completely new life lies ahead of you. Dr. Egozi did a wonderful job. Let the healing begin!

Beautiful results! And you definitely deserve this. Thank you so much for posting.

Annwil... first, my condolences for the loss of your husband.  It's amazing to me how stress can play out on our faces.  But I also want to commend you for taking the steps for doing something for yourself.  So often as women we put ourselves at the end of the line and keeping in mind that this is your time is awesome!  Secondly, you have great results and you must be thrilled post op.  I'd love to hear more about your family reactions to this.  I am wishing you all the best.
Last May I visited the farm community where I grew up and spent an afternoon with my nephews who are near my age. Mark came about 4 inches from my face and said, "Sis, you look like you, but have you done something to yourself? You have always been good looking but what have you done? You look great" I laughed and said it was clean living. Later my other nephew said "You look great. Have you done something?" His young wife said "She looks younger than me." I once again said "clean living." I called his wife a week later and confessed to a facelift. She was stunned and said "we never even thought of that."
LOL!
You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your story, Annwil.
The story continues and gets better. It's like I purchased 15 years.
WOW! You look sensational ! Good for you! Can you tell us how long the after was taken?
The after photos were taken about 4 to 6 weeks after the surgery. Three weeks after surgery I took a week long trip to see relatives. It's been six months now and there is still a little swelling near my ears. Some wrinkles came back when the swelling went down. After that photo, I had some filler around my mouth and he gave me the prettiest lips, not at all phony. The process was more complicated and took longer to heal than I thought it would, but I am glad that I did it.
Thanks for replying. I was wondering how your pain level was and if your nerve regeneration is driving you crazy!
The pain was ugly for a few days and the numbness made me nuts for a few months. I was told what would happen but somehow I thought that I would be normal in a week. If you want to keep your surgery a secret you need to plan better than I did. If I had it to do again, I would tell my friends that I was going away for three weeks. I did have a friend come and stay with me for the first week and I really needed her. Years ago I gave up my Easter Break to babysit her for her surgery. It has just made our friendship stronger. As an aside, she loved the first three days when she could tell me just what to do and I was completely dependent. She said that it wasn’t as much fun when I started to feel better and she was still responsible for my safety.
I have thought about having a complete or full face laser after the first of the year because I now see wrinkles that I never notice before surgery. What type of filler did you have?
Annwil, I also thought I'd be back on track soon after surgery. Adjusting to my body's need to heal has been one of my challenges. I'm at 6 weeks post op today , and it's good to read your encouraging story!
You look amazing!!!
Thank you... I no longer feel like an invisible senior citizen. People that haven't seen me in a year or two say things like "You look great." "What is it?" "Did you change your hair?"
Annwil You look unbelievable! What did you have done exactly and I would LOVE to see more pics! Kathy
I can't post them in a reply. I will see about putting more in the review.