All the Difference in the World - Clearwater, FL

I have considered a facelift since my late 40's. ...

I have considered a facelift since my late 40's. I always said that I did not have the time or money, but fear was the real reason. I was fascinated by photos of bad surgeries. I knew that the correct surgeon was the key factor to a natural and younger look after a facelift.
I began a 5 year search for a competent surgeon. I once asked a beautiful lady doctor to recommended her surgeon but he was near retirement. I read literature and even visited one of those quicker, cheaper clinics. The woman that I met in the waiting room of that clinic gave me pause and when the sales person could not tell me the name of the physician I thanked her and left quickly.
My baggy eyes were a formidable problem by age 66 but by then I was caring for a seriously ill husband. The stress of 7 months of care and the grief of his passing aged me greatly. I was as worn as a president leaving office.
After a year, I went to a dermatologist to have a pre-cancer removed and I asked him if he could recommend a plastic surgeon. He recommended Dr Egozi. Dr Egozi had performed surgery on the dermatologist's wife and she was very happy. I visited the Egozi clinic and was met in the lobby by a before and after photo of his mother. This gave me even more confidence. I looked through all of the before and after photos in his waiting room and was very impressed. I felt safe with a surgeon that was recommended by another Dr and had performed surgery on his own mother.
During my first and subsequent visits, I found all of Dr Egozi's staff to be professional, courteous, humorous and warm. The clinic felt comfortable. I am sensitive to environments and will quickly leave a place that doesn’t “feel right”. My surgery was a wonderful success and I was amazed and gratified by the follow up care that I received.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Egozi is concerned and caring. His work is beyond competent, he is an artist. His entire office and staff are efficient, knowledgeable and caring. They are direct and upfront about the costs and billing. This gave me a sound basis for planning. The office staff: Jenny, Charlene, Debbie and Kaylyn look great and have enjoyed the benefits of Dr Egozi’s cosmetic and/or surgical expertise. This gave me a lot of confidence when planning my surgery. The best post operation benefit was the sessions with the esthetician Debbie Plesluska. Her facial massages felt great and if I had any questions that she could not answer she went directly to Dr Egozi and if necessary he came in to answer my concerns. Dr Egozi and his staff are always accessible. Dr Egozi has a well run practice and a harmonious clinic.