Opinion on Different Sizes & Fills of Implants - Clearwater, FL

I am going to have Breast Augmentation done on Nov...

I am going to have Breast Augmentation done on Nov 23, 2012. A couple of questions that keep lurking in my mind before my pre-op on November 6 is: What I want to look like vs what will look best for my body type. I am 29 yrs old, 5'4", 125 lbs. I am leaning highly towards Moderate Plus Profile, Saline, around 350 cc overfilled to 400cc. I measure 16" from my left side of my left breast to the right side of my right breast. From nipple to nipple I measure roughly 7 ". From collar bone to nipple, 7". My doctor said stated i am a 32 full a, small b. I have many pictures of what I want to look like but i know all bodies are different. Any suggestions on what will look good. I have postd a picture (after searching through hundreds) of what I think my breasts/body looks like compared to photo and what I want them to look like post-op.

Just had my Pre-Op Appointment this morning. I...

Just had my Pre-Op Appointment this morning. I think it went very well. Had alot of my questions answered and actually got to see and feel more implants. My doctor is recommending 300 cc overfilled to 350cc HP Saline Implant Subglandular (over the muscle). I was nervous at first about going over the muscle, but after talking to him and how he feels they will look alot better over the muscle, especially with me needing more fill in the upper part of my breast. I have a small frame and ribcage, so moderate wouldn't work for me after looking at them and my doctor explaining to me they will be to wide. I always liked the high profile because i do want projection and holding the one he thinks will be the implant he will choose, I really liked it. The brand is "Natrelle". He said he will overfill them to try and get as much rippeling out, which i'm happy about. I do have some good amount of tissue that he feels won't show alot of rippeling. He said the only part that may ripple is when i lean way over. I keep reading about all different types and seeing pictures. It's so hard to try to compare me to other women. I even took pictures into my pre-op trying to figure out if my body type is like the ones i found pictures of that I really liked the Post-op photos. He said its really hard to tell by just a picture. I really do feel confident and I know he has my best interest and he doesn't want me looking bad at all. If anything he wants me to look more natural than fake! Next step, doing my 2 weeks detox. I can't drink :( I can't take any vitamins, no pre-workout powder drinks anymore. I have to get my blood pressure all set level (which has been good) and i guess Vitamins (especially Vitamin E) isn't good before you go into surgery because it thins your blood. This is going to be hard for me to do because every morning I take alot of vitamins, and i'm a caffeine junkie haha. But this is well worth it! I just think of it as a detox for my body. The more I do to what my doctor says is the best for a fast healthy healing, the better off I will be. I can't wait to see the outcome. I have so many emotions. 18 more days :)

Good luck to you,i just had my breastlift/aug on November 16,550cc saline moderate profile under the muscle,the first and second day were the worst for me,today is day 4,im ok,no pain pills yet,my bandages were taken off yesterday,and i was very pleased,last night i did feel some kind of burning feeling so i took a pain pill then it went away,happy healing to you....
You have what I would consider perfect boobs, but if you're not happy with them I understand wanting a little more volume. But if I were you, I would go with whatever implant will keep that amazing shape you have, not one with a lot of upper pole fullness. Maybe a moderate plus profile implant? Whatever you choose I hope they come out beautiful and you're happy with the results!
Wow I agree you have nice pre op boobies:) You will look amazing once you have big boobies though!
your natural breast honestly look perfect, You dont need implants if I looked like you I would be very happy :P
Your natural breasts look great, so I am sure that when you get your implants they will look awesome too. I went under the saline, under the muscle, contoured style. The high profile implants are pricy but well worth it too. Congrats to your new " gurl"..I am sure you will be excited and like them.
Yes the Natrelle Gel implants have Ultra High they are style 45. They feel just like your own breasts. It's so work the extra cash. My friend has saline implants. She is a runner and when she trains you can hear the water in the implant. So Becareful with that. Also my other friend has them as they are not very soft like mine and she had her's done one week before me. And she went with saline, becuase it was cheaper. So do your homework. Keep me posted.
Hi Luv, You have wonderful lower breast fullness, but, like me, lack the upper pole projection. I started out as a 34AA and just went bra shopping last night. I now have a perfect 34B cup and Walmart had the best selections for me. My PS told me that my ribcage was too small for mod, so I went HP Silicone, under muscle. I now have real breast shape above my nipples! My width between my breasts are 2 fingers. I wish they were only 1 finger apart, but it is what it is. I am petite, 5'1, 100lbs, so I didn't want to go too big and look fake. I also didn't want my boobs to get in the way or protrude over my upper arms, if that makes sense. I don't have any pictures posted or a story because I don't know how to do that here on this site. LOL. You would think they would have a direct user-friendly link in your account settings to add & update these things since sharing is what this site is all about??
Thank you Westwind. I have alot of emotions running through my body. But I am so excited. Been wanting this for years and finally had the guts to just do it. IT's actually pretty easy to start a post. click at the top under my title where it says "Share Your Experience" thats how you start your own little "Diary" is what i like to call it :) Than when you get comments, it will email to you. also, if you go to the top of the page and click on "Profile" that is where you can see all your blogs and even ones you "ask a doctor". when you start those that is where you can upload your pictures! hope that helps for ya. Right now, i am wearing a 34c bra. but it has super padding and i have to wear the clasp on the 3rd hook. i'm wanting to be a small/medium D without padding bras. and wear a bathing suit and actually have something to cover up haha. 17 more days :)
You will look great with that size, I measured 7 from nipple to nipple; And a 13 across. I could only go as large as 550cc Ultra high, I could not go with the High profile they were too round at 550cc as they would not fit me. SO I went with Ultra high and they are perfect Natrelle Style 45. I pic's look at them.
I didn't even know there was an Ultra High Profile. That's interesting. What size are you now? My doctor said im a big a, small b. and i wear 32 bra. I want to be a 32 D and the doctor said with the cc and profile he recommends I will be that and he is going to overfill them so i will be happy. i cant wait. i saw your pics, they look great. im dredding the right after surgery look haha. but i know everyone goes through it with them really high up, i just want to make sure i heal good. any suggestions on Vitamins and Herbal Supplments 2 weeks pre-op? My doctor recommended to stop taking any advil/aleve/etc and anything with Vitamin E in it. I'm a super health freak so i take alot of vitamins (B,D, herbs) but i've read online to not take them. i didnt this morning since my pre-op but it just sucks cause i dont wanna start feeling bad from not taking my B's anymore. I had to stop taking my prenatals because of the vitamin e, but is it really true you can't take any. He didn't say anything about all of them, but he really highly recommended to take nothing 2 weeks before and definitely not advil and vitamin e. thoughts?
Hi Luv4dogs, If I could jump in here and offer my two cents? Some of those are blood thinners or can alter your healing process. So yes, it is better not to take ANY of them. If you have a headache you can have tylenol but no ibuprofen, no midol. A general multi-vitamin would be fine but nothing with lots of B's or E's. Some stress reducing vitamins are high in B's, so avoid those and definitely no alcohol. Afterwards, some girls take Arnica or Bromelian for bruising and i think swelling. You will still have to avoid ibuprofen containing products for a while to avoid a hematoma. But ask your doc specifically when he feels any of those products are safe as all docs do things a little different. Some of us were also given a list of foods to avoid. Hope that helps! What day is your surgery? The 23rd?
My surgery is scheduled for the 28th. I'm in my 2week window of the have-nots. I have a huge list of medications I can't take, which is fine because I rarely take anything, but a secondary list of items that "contain aspirin like products" and can cause swelling and bruising. Know what some of them are? I had to google it because I was skeptic (should've known the doc was right): almonds, cherries, cucumbers, tomatoes and tomato products, oranges....I have a huge list of "items to avoid", saying it may not be possible to cut them all out, but to try and avoid them.....I had to call and for sure, my almond milk was one I need to avoid too. Boo-hoo. I ordered bromelain and montana arnica (read on another site) to hopefully help with bruising and swelling. I bruise easily....no wonder -- must be all the cucumbers and cherries I eat? LOL. I created a post w/pre-op pictures, but it's not been published yet.
Excited for you going for my first consult tomorrow!
you will be kinda overwhelmed. take pictures. its hard to tell them "i want to be a full c" because cup size doesnt really matter. all cups are different. goos luck cant wait to hear how it went!
love the look.. As about Ultra high implants if you see the pic before there is some saggy look. And then moderate plus is kind of saggy. I don't think so myself but that's your choice. I think they look great but why not high or Ultra high, as you get older they go south you know. Get another opinion I would. Most dr. don't like moderate Plus. So check it out and becareful. Good luck as I can't wait to see you. 400cc would be great for your new look. best of luck...
The one I had on was a non padded very thin bra and it fit perfectly.
Try Victoria Secret. They have the best correct sizes. That's where I'm going to go once I am a little more healed after. Also I was told it takes 3 months for them to fully drop. They are probably still smashed some cause the muscle is still tight. How did ur doctor do your stitches? I heard there are 2 different ways.
I'm definitely planning on going to Victoria secret in a couple months. He did the incision in my crease with disposable stitches. Also, I did saline. Are you getting silicone or saline? I wanted silicone but it was one thousand dollars more.
I am doing saline. He recommended silicone and i actually was considering it because if the look and feel but mine would have been 2100 more and the whole MRI every couple years to see if they ruptured i wasn't very excited about. The only con i have with saline is the ripple on the side but 2 of my girlfriends have saline and they had less breast tissue than me and the only way u feel the ripple is when u actually pressing them and go up and down. I couldn't see it. I think in 10 years when its time to replace them i will do silicone but for now saline seems just fine with me :) i also am doing the crease area and i believe he is doing the same stitches. That's one thing i needed to ask. How many days until u could get up and move around? I have a desk job and i work at a small office just mainly doing computer work and answering phones. My surgery is early Friday and i was planning on going to work Monday. I'm also a fast healer. Do u think its possible or am i gonna be bed ridden for a while. I hear alot of different stories.
I ended up getting an umbilical hernia repaired and a mini tummy tuck at the same time. So I was bed ridden for about 7 days. That sucked. I think you will probably be fine. You might be sore when you go back but if your just at a desk I think you will be okay. Just don't use your breast muscles for anything. I tried grating some cheese yesterday and couldn't do it, it hurt my boobs to much. Lol! My 2 friends and my sister in law never had any problem with pain after they got there's done. Just the usual sorness. I on the other hand was in horrible pain right when I came too. It was just in my boobs too. It lasted for several days. I couldn't even feel anything else that they had done to my body. Everyone is different. I am very excited you are getting it done. Just remember why your getting it done in the first place. It will be awesome!
Ya. 3 surgeries in 1 sitting, ouch. One of my girlfriends said she was up and at it 2 days later. But she didn't go big at all and went through the nipple. I'm hoping I will be ok by Monday to atleast drive and answer phones. I hate taking off work but if it hurts too much I will definitely be calling in "sick" =} Grating cheese and it hurt. I have 4 dogs, so my husband is going to have to tend to them hand and foot. could you bend over or did it hurt too? My job basically is like a receptionist, but i'm also the book keeper and do alot of advertising (i wear alot of hats-family owned business). what kind of bra did you get for post-op? I've been looking and there are so many different kinds. I want something that will hold them in and snaps in the front i think. but i'm not sure what will be best. I know you can't really raise your arms for a while. My poor husband is going to have to wait on me hand and foot
Well bending over is very hard for me only cause of the tummy tuck. and I have a huge compression garment on over my stomach. The things that are hard to do with the boobs are. Opening heavy doors. Opening heavy drawers, like filing cabinets. Driving, it's so hard to turn the steering wheel. you will notice how much you use those muscles. I went and bought me a very thin but comfortable sports bra that hooks in the front at walmart. They should send you home in one but it's very uncomfortable. Make sure you take your meds on the very time when you can take them again, you never want to get behind. That is if your in a lot of pain. I've heard a lot of people have to wear a strap to push them down. Don't know if you will have too. That looks like it would hurt. Seriously ask as many questions as you can. I know I read day and night people's reviews on what I was going into a month before my surgery. Just to know what you could expect.
I am also 29 years old and 9 days post op. I am 5'6" and was also a large A small B. I weigh 130lbs. I got 400cc In my right breast and 390cc in my left. High profile, under muscle. Although I'm not far out and my implants have not dropped. I love them! They look like they fit my body without looking fake. I don't think I had as much as that picture above for the before but I definitely look like the after. I say do 400cc or more. You sound like you look like I did. I have also heard you go a little bigger too, when they drop.
were your implants overfilled at all ? what was the size of the implants you used? why did you use high profile compared to moderate plus? im nervous to use high profile because i dont want a big space inbetween my breasts but i dont have a wide chest. Their are so many choices now.
I had 380 filled to 390 and 400. I was scared about going with high profile but the doctor told me the size of my chest and the size of the pocket wouldn't really fit the moderate plus. I looked at several pictures he had of other women that had high profile and they actual looked really good. He also told me for my boobs to be closer together that I would need to get the hi profile. I have about a finger width between my boobs right now. I guess it all depends how far apart your boobs are right now. I know it's a lot of different choices to go with. I was way worried too. Good luck!