30 Yrs Old...5'7 158 Lbs..... So Ready to Have my Body Proportionate! 600/650 Cc - Clearwater, FL

Yesterday I met my doctor and loved him! I've...

Yesterday I met my doctor and loved him! I've worked so hard to loose weight and quit smoking. This is my treat plus I always wanted the surgery. For some reason I have to get a mammogram next Wednesday but okay? I think I'm more freaked out about that right now. Probably tomorrow I'll start to freak out about the surgery when I do labs and get my scripts.

Edit: no family history of breast cancer why mammogram at 30?

It's just strange to me that I have to have a mammogram. I asked my PS today and they said it's to create a baseline. I still have friends older than me in which it was not required. I have extreme anxiety he knows about so it's making me question is something wrong? I do have one breast larger than the other. They estimated about 50 cc. I wear a 38c now.

nightmares

3 more days until surgery and I can barely sleep from nightmares. I feel like I just want to get it over with. Not knowing what to expect is driving me crazy. Hoping the next few days go by fast.

It's time!

I've been waiting about 30 minutes and starving! The anticipation is driving me crazy. I want to get it done already. I cannot wait to meet my new girls.

Finally added some photos

Holy Molly Pain

This morning was post op day 1 . I am doing alot better. The surgery hurt worse than anything I've had (bi-lateral knee surgery) I'm still coughing from the throat tube which makes my chest hurt more. The pressure is so tight. Yesterday I was in tears from pain. My PS called in Demerol and it helped alot. The percoset just wasn't helping. My first P/O visit was this morning and he said things are looking great. Just keep up the meds and do not use your arms ect. He removed the tight ace bandage and put on a sports brace. Then re-applied the ace bandage. I really don't like that thing. I have another follow up apt. next week. Hoping I can do more on my own by them. My scripts make me very sleepy: pain, anti-nausea, anti-biotic and muscle relaxers. He ended up doing exactly what we discussed saline HP with 600cc on one side and 650cc on 2nd. I was told I cannot get my stitches wet or take full showers for 4 weeks. This should be fun lol Oh...almost forgot Im getting sharp pains in my incision area but I showed the PS and he said it was normal. Trying so sleep comfortable is difficult.

Can't sleep. ....whole body hurts. I wish there was a quick fix.

My boobs just keep swelling and turning into that torpedo look.

less pain finally!

This morning I finally woke up in less pain. Morning boob still sucks lol. So I'm going to try a sponge bath today :-) I do not get my stitches out until my 3 week mark. How did you ladies wash your hair with t - Rex arms? Let the obstacles begin :-)

1 week pics - side view is small lol

1 week post op

Finally the pain is only the muscle spasms. Saw the Dr. today and asked about all the extra junk on the sides of the girls....apparently it's the implants! They get smashed until I d&f? Lol I do not start massaging until 6 weeks. He also explained why I was in more pain than most.... due to tight muscles and no kids. I really didn't think about that. Still no driving :-( He gave me more scripts for muscle relaxers and demerol which I thought was strange but I guess in the next few weeks when they drop my muscles will resist so "just in case I need them". I've never had so many prescriptions in my cabinet. I feel like a pharmacist. Sleeping still sucks but at least I'm mobile now. Picked up some more sports bras will post pics soon.

2 week post op pics

I'm PMSing! No...... they hurt so bad now. I never thought of what that would be like. They feel 10 pounds heavier lol I tried on these comfy sports bras from walmart that are DD and they are too small. Now I'm really curious what I will be when they d&f.

My sizers for comparison

Dr. Kenneth Brown

The girls are looking great! I experienced the same thing when I started PMSing. I was like wow this is new. Glad I was not alone!lol
Looking fantastic sweetie :)
Looking good! Hope the tightness isn't causing you too much pain. I don't have kids either it's gonna suck hahah
Every day gets better. I never realized how much we use our pec muscles for steps, sitting, standing and getting out of bed. I'm going to post my pics with sizers for comparison. I think you will do amazing. Plus the size is perfect for you. Since you look like you enjoy the gym (ps.... I want a bootie like yours) I think it will be easier for you. I wish I would have strengthen my back to adjust to the weight in the front. But we decided on the large implants. ..... I do not regret the size. I've been doing research on the 200cc = 1 cup size and so far it's been accurate. If it's true no wonder I wasn't up and walking like most women. Then add in our no kids muscles. Lol Thank heaven for meds!
Yeah I let them know I have a tolerance for pain killers. When I had my benign tumour removed from my breast a few years ago, it was excruciating and all they gave me was Tylenol 3s .... I was in bead for days just crying holding an ice pack. Remembering how horrible it was, with how minor that procedure was.. I'm definitely scared for the pain. I bruised so bad so I can only imagine how I will look after this haha. Thanks I was born with my butt I don't even do squats it's just there took a long time for me to realise it wasn't a bad thing lol now I just need some boobs to match it!
I'm sorry about your tumor. Are you getting a mammogram prior to surgery? I have demerol 50mg for pain and I can take two if needed. I had a total of 7 scripts, 1 for everything you could think of. I went to walmart to save $ and it was only $50. Most pain meds make me nauseas so I had pills for that and a suppository (luckily I didn't have to use that). It's good you explained your tolerance. I had percent and demerol for pain, vistaril for anti - itch and nausea, muscle relaxer, anti-botic, anti - anxiety and the suppository. I'm horrible with pain. I learned to take the pain meds even if you don't need them the first week because it's harder to lower your pain level if it gets too high. You want to stay on top of the meds and set a timer. Meds and Ice were my best friends. The PS said I would be in more pain than what I read from no kids and large implants. I was also given fentanol at the hospital which is 100 times stronger than morphine. Good stuff! Lol Try not to worry too much about the pain. I know easier said then done but you did the right thing telling them your tolerance so they can dope the heck out of you like they did me. You are already way more prepared than I was!
No mammogram but it was just a fatty tumour, no cancer. He wasn't too concerned. Hopefully whatever they give me makes me comfortable! Up here it's not often they prescribe stronger pain killers because of the abuse and addiction risks... It can suck when you really need the pain control. My surgeon normally gives something that is basically just a strong Tylenol that's why I told them I have a higher pain tolerance cause I know it's not gonna be enough
Oh wow.... hopefully what they give you will be enough. I can't imagine they would leave you in horrible pain. Are you getting those pain tube things I see on here?
The drains? Or something else
I had to back and look. They are pain pumps.
Oh no, I've never heard of anyone having one up here for breast augmentation or anything really. Canada is pretty strict on administering pain pills no matter how bad you need them, they assume your a junkie just wanting to get high, it's sad.
Well you have everyone here to support you and whoever you chose to tell at home. Who knows you may be one of the girls that goes to the mall after surgery because of no pain :-P
Hah doubt it, it's a pretty big size so I'll have to wait and see. I know the last surgery the first 3 days were brutal but after that it did get better so even then , 3 days will go by quick even if it's the first week, it's only a week of pain !
You'll do awesome! :-)
yes, I had an issue with itching, they thought it was the pain meds, but it persisted after them-I'm pretty sure it is the skin strecthing. I used cocoa butter. not sure it helped, but made me think so.~HAHA. You will get better each day-I promise. (But those are HUGE implants. I only had 350 and 375)
I'm really shaking my head about how different doctors in different cities/states, etc are. I had a surgical bra that cost $20 I wore the first 2 days but it didn't help-it was HUGE! Threw it away on garbage day. i had no ace bandage, no huge bandages underneath, just a small piece of surgical tape, that was it. I chose to get a sports bra that snapped in the front for support...but when i went in for my 6 day PO, he said stop wearing bra at home and anytime you can go without so gravity can help them drop. I also stopped taking pain pills on day 4. I still have muscle relaxers at home too-they knock me smooth out, don't need help with that after working all day. I took a full shower and washed my hair the very next day-I felt nasty after surgery. I thought it would be hard, but once I got under the hot water and didn't lift my arms to quickly-I was fine. I was mucho tired after the shower got back in bed-but felt worlds better. But don't listen to me,-I'm not your DR.-lol. Just saying mine was all for the if it doesn't hurt, go for it. Getting out of bed it going to hurt a good week-sorry. But it gets better. Good luck. Glad to see you made it through surgery and are already feeling better. :-)
Good idea with the cocoa butter. I wonder if that will keep me from getting stretch marks. I tried to view your pics and couldn't maybe it's my phone but I'm happy yours went so smooth. I bet they look great!
Take heart hon each day will get better for pain for look and for decrease of meds and they will be fabulous ! It does make sense with the tight muscles and no kids but hey young tight breast tissue will serve you well in the end :) stay hopeful and remember each day will get a little better :) wishing you happy thoughts :)
Aww your so sweet and I'm glad your doing well and off the meds. Your girls look great! Your positive attitude is amazing ♡♡♡
Your welcome sweetie :) thanks for compliments :) not quite off meds yet since I am experiencing burning sensation and muscle spasms as of yesterday :( but reduced my Percocet to 1/2 a dose but still on Valium and ciipro :) hope all is well z. Stay in touch
Beautiful boobies congrats girl!!!!!
Congratulations! Glad you could do a sponge bath! Assuming all is well with the mammogram results. When you're older, you'll appreciate having the baseline mammogram results. ;) Keep us posted as you continue to heal!
Congrats! Looking great so far. I had to have my fiance wash my hair for me because I didn't want to mess anything up by reaching to high. When I started to wash my hair by myself I would try to bend my neck sideways so I didn't have to reach as far. My doctor also told me to try bending forward but that made me dizzy.
Congrats on your beautiful girls!!! My surgery is today :) so surreal ! Hoping you are having less pain and here's to a speedy recovery!