37 Year Young Mom of Twins Finally Reveal Teeth from Wearing Braces for 2-1/2 Years! - Clearwater, FL

I am limited on words but let me tell you that...

I am limited on words but let me tell you that getting braces was the BEST thing EVER that i could do for myself..... My My teeth slanted inward...I literally hated my smile because it was "gummy" and although straight you could not really see my teeth. 2-1/2 months later when they were finally taken off I cried. NO MORE GUMMY SMILE! Even my Ortho was impressed b/c he could not GUARANTEE that i would not have a gummy smile. Here I a 2 years later and happy as can be! LOVE my smile! My husband and family were/are SO impressed!! DO IT! $88/mo. payments for CLEAR on top and SILVER on bottom.

Dr. Ernest McDowell

He is EXCELLENT! His staff is EXCELLENT! I NEVER waited when i went in, (usually during my lunch hour)... and I had two emergencies on the weekend and someone met me at the office within an hour each time. (I broke a brackett and something else). The only thing that hurt were the spacers...(I guess I held the "record" at their office being as I wore them for 6 months). OUCHIE.....YET - Motrin worked for the pain. DO IT! It was worth every dime and yes we live paycheck to paycheck. I highly reccomend them to everyone I know. They have I think three offices all over our area...+++++ Stephanie B

i have has braces for over bite, prob is after havn braces my teeth were pushed bk a bit to much i didnt like it. how did they braces you have pull ur teeth bk out? were they visible?

Congrats on finishing up your ortho treatment!! When you first had your braces removed did your teeth feel almost slimy just because you had become so accustom to the way the brackets felt?