Taking the Plunge - Charlotte, NC

Ok, so after reading all the reviews, watching my...

Ok, so after reading all the reviews, watching my Dad go through this 15 years ago, I have decided on CC. Today was my 2nd appointment for all of the impressions and pictures, etc. I have been extremely impressed from the start. Not pressured at all. Clearly explained the procedure, toured the facility and have a full understanding of what to expect.
I am young (51) female and have been in an upper denture for 5 years as well as a bridge on the lower. I have watched my face age due to the loss of bone and know it will only continue to get worse. I only wish I could start tomorrow, but have to wait until Feb. 7, as this was 1st available.

Hi terri9115, I am thinking about getting implants so I would love to hear about your experience. How did everything go? did you encounter any health problems? would you recommend anyone else to get implants? thanks!

Will you please send me information on dentral implants I am so uneasy about getting implants but I am in need of four implants and you have highly been recommended,my address is ************************************************** Prices would also be very much appreciated?

Thank you for starting your review right away. It will be great to get to go through this experience with you.

Have they given you an idea of what the treatment plan will be, or is it too early in the process to really know yet?

My treatment plan is for all on 4, both upper and lower. This will be all completed on Feb 7, with my final teeth scheduled around June. I have been told that my temps will look like the finals, but just not as strong and without the metal support bridge. I remember when I got my upper dentures, they looked great. So I am not at all worried about the look of the temps. I just can't eat anything that the back of my fork can't cut. So no pizza, burgers, steak etc. Nothing that i will need to bite into. Which is actually ok since I am on Weight Watchers and avoid those types of foods.

Its good to hear you have been so well prepared on what to expect as far as what your limitations will be for eating while you have your temps in. Weight Watchers & a new smile? Sounds like you are about to become a new you - very exciting! Good for you! :)

I am scheduled for March 7th to have all on four upper and lower. I would love to hear how feb 7th goes for you.

How are you doing?