Jet Lipo + Smart Lipo + BBL Fat Transfer to Buttocks - Clear Lake, TX

I have done plenty of research on this site. It...

I have done plenty of research on this site. It has helped me sooo much. Thanks to all the posters & doctors who drive this site.

I will try to keep this short & sweet, but I do/did have concerns about lipo fat transfer to my butt. I am 5'2'" & weigh approx. 138. I put on a few pounds to get a bit more fat for the transfer. Initally, my doctor ( Dr. Todd Adams, Clear Lake Texas ), thought I only had approx. 250 cc's (each cheek) available. I had my second consultation today & now he feels I may get to 400 cc's per cheek. I have been eating pasta, desserts, cookies, pizza, Mexican food etc. & it has helped me put on the extra pounds I felt I needed.He says " he won't be sure until he actually goes in & starts the lipo treatment.

Overall, I trust & have faith in Dr. Adams. My consultation today firmed up that notion. He made me feel comfortable & really listened to my concerns & goals. Dr. adams was my fourth doctor to consult with, & after my initial meeting, I felt I needed a second one, so he & his staff politely scheduled me again. That helped me make my decision & so I went through my pre-op this morning.

I also am scheduling a breast lift & implant replacement in the fall, if not sooner. I will see how my BBL goes & report back with the outcome.

I will try to post pre0op pics today. Since Dr. Adam's staff had a last minute cancellation, I have my BBL set for Monday at 1:45pm.Wish me Luck!

I will post more pre pics later.

Posted b4 pics after 10lb gain for Jet & Smart...

Posted b4 pics after 10lb gain for Jet & Smart lipo of arms, abdomen, upper abdomen, flanks, thighs,waist, back, inner thighs & outer thighs. Dr. Adam needed as many fat sources as possible..so I obliged.
LOL!!

Update with post-op pics & review as soon as I can. Wish me Luck!!

TxBooty
League City Plastic Surgeon

I live in Clear Lake & he is in the area. I have had good luck with doctors in my area, so I hopefully have found another.