Miracle Results - Clayton, MI

I would just like to say th at my Lifestyle Lift...

I would just like to say th at my Lifestyle Lift and Lasers were at most a miracle to me. It was hard to comprehend the differences in the jaw line, cheeks, eyes, neck and around the mouth . All of the staff at Lifestyle Lift in Clayton Missouri and especially Dr. James Scheu were very professional. He was so explanatory about everything and took the time to answer to answer all my questions. I am 75 years old and my husband passed away on December 25,2012 and he mentioned that maybe I would like to get these procedures and while we watched the advertisement on TV, but he was very sick so I said I was going to wait until he got better, but that never happened. About a year later to makes this happen and I wish He could see me now. I would recommend to anyone that would like to do something for themselves and I believe you will trul be amazed at the results. The procedures were very reasonably priced and I was absolutely pleased with the results and would do it again.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr. James Scheu at my consultation on 12,19,2012 and he was fantastic with the manner he showed and also during my procedures and was concerned if I was feeling ok. Also Dr. Sheu always made sure that all my questions were answered and with language that an old lady like myself could understand. I am very greatfulto meet such an interesting professional and one that made me feel like I was on their same level.