2 Years Later, Scars Getting MORE Visible As Time Goes by - Clayton, MI

First of all my sister and I traveled 4 hrs. to...

First of all my sister and I traveled 4 hrs. to Clayton, Mo. for the procedure in Oct. of 2007.

We were told we could return to Kansas City the next day, I asked if I could drive, and I was informed I could, no big deal. We were not informed YOU NEED someone taking care of you, because you are so drug up the first 48 to 72 HRS.

Thank God we decided to travel by train, the next day after surgery, we went for a post op appointment, the DR. said we were OK to travel and sent us off. This was dangerous, as we both just remember bit and pices of the trip, I don't even remember where my sister was sitting on the train, or if she even was on the train, we were literally passed out.

You also look swollen (operated) for at least 3 to 4 weeks you should see my co-workers looks, and lumps like peas in your cheeks for at least 3 months.

My scars are not so bad, but my sisters scars seem to move away from the ear line to the center of her chick as time goes by,it is just getting worse!!, and these are no little scars, they are wide and wrinkle, as if she was burned. She will definetely need to go to a REAL Plastic Surgeon if she ever wants to look normal....

One thing is to Sag...another is to get these horrible scars.

this is who did mine, horrible experience, should have known by the plastic looking woman who checked us in. lots of problems, pain, numbness, discoloration, draining of blood pockets, etc. etc.
The good news is that an attorney in Ohio has filed a class action lawsuit. Please reply if you want contact info.
I had a Lifestyle lift (with liposuction) done in September 2007. As I wasn't happy with the procedure I made a follow up appointment and met with the doctor in February 2008. The doctor said that my face needed to settle and to just wait. After the swelling went down I still had "puppet lines and jowels"...which was the reason I had the procedure in the first place. In June I sent a registered letter to the doctor asking to meet with him and I've have also left plenty of messages for their customer service team. To date I have not heard a word. I definitely would like to join a class action lawsuit.

I'm surprised Lifestyle Lift has not been shut...

I'm surprised Lifestyle Lift has not been shut down by the goverment.....these people are nothing but butchers.

Good Grief--thank you for posting. You ladies have probably saved a lot of women from a lot of pain. Maybe I will just keep my 60 year old neck!!
Carlos Farias

Please, Please, don't do it, get informed. Look at all these horror stories.