Lost Inches Every Week!

I work on TV and got the opportunity to try the...

I work on TV and got the opportunity to try the Vanquish to tighten me up a little. This was my first procedure for fat removal and honestly I really enjoyed it! Not only is it PAINLESS (truly painless, not "painless" like they say a photofacial is) but it actually worked. I felt like I was looking tighter but once I actually was measured every week in between my 4 sessions I found out I was losing between 1-2 inches PER week. To me that is AWESOME! It's not like an IN YOUR FACE WOW IM SKINNY NOW type thing, it's more of a tightness to the body. It mainly helped my back love handles and my lower tummy.

One recommendation? Pee first! Because once you lay down for those 30 minutes, there's no getting up! haha
Chantal Ward, Clarity Med Spa

You HAVE to check out Clarity Med Spa in downtown Toronto (I think they have a few other Toronto locations, too.) It is SUCH a friendly experience, after meeting the owners it honestly felt more like a friendship (well, a friendship I was paying for, but STILL!) They are INCREDIBLY knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly never PUSH products or treatments on you - which I've had done at a lot of spas. Truly couldn't recommenced them higher - I NEVER do testimonials online but felt like I wanted to support this business and these women, they are THAT good.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Would love to see your before and after pictures if you have them.  I would say that 1-2 inches per week is definitely a great change.

Do you have before an after pictures?