Great Surgeon, Great Result! -Claremont, Australia

I'm almost 4 weeks post op and loving my nose...

I'm almost 4 weeks post op and loving my nose already,
I had my bridge narrowed, tip refined and not droopy anymore,
There is still a lot of swelling on the tip but getting there. My lips are not looking weird anymore :)
The surgery process was smooth and recovery was quick (minor bruising and no complications)
I saw a couple of other surgeons in Perth but only got convinced after my consultation with Dr Imani and it was a wise decision,
Overall very satisfied with the results, my nose looks natural and not many can notice the change yaaaay :)
Australia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor, Excellent work!

Woo-hoo! So happy for you.

Hey, thanks so much :)
Hey, great and congratulations. Any pictures of it so some of us can take the dive too?
Hey, Thank you :) Sorry to say that I don't feel comfortable to post pics on the internet but here is my 2cents: if you're considering Rhinoplasty, make the surgeon your research focus because the nature of this procedure is really like an art and you'd want to make sure that you pick the right artist. The ideal shape of your nose is mainly reliant on the rest of your facial features and if your surgeon knows his job he/she should be able to get you the shape that suits your face and look natural. you can have a good looking nose but if it does not go with the rest of your face it will look fake/ not natural and that's the last thing you'd want from a surgery. To be honest before and after pics did not really add anything to me but they're always available to see when you have your consults.
Congrats. Would be helpful for others to see some b/a photos if you feel comfortable with that. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Thanks hun...see my comment above, I'll be posting some updates though :)