Impressed and Highly Satisfied with Dr Wali's Skill and Manner - Claremont, CA

For several years I lingered with 2 very unsightly...

For several years I lingered with 2 very unsightly moles on my nose. I'm Retired Military, I have seen first hand the results of surgeries, "gone bad". I've seen the scars, the holes, the discoloration etc. But, when my little "Grand Daughter" could not understand what was wrong with grandpa's nose, I started seeking help. Everyone desires to feel good about thier looks, I realize it's vanity issue, but hey, if I think I look good, then I look good. Kind of like, "I think, therefore I am".

I chose to proceed with the permanent removal of my two little companions. Today, I colud not be happier.

Its great to hear that you had a good result! Do you know what kind of removal they did (ie shaving, freezing, etc)? I'd be curious to hear and know what the scar looks like. I have a little flesh colored mole on my chin that I've contemplated having removed but I'm worried about what the scar will look like.

Hello Megan, Dr. Wali shaved the moles off and it left absolutely no scar. He has before and after photos. Please go in for the consultation and ask to see the photos.

Wow, that is amazing! I thought a scar was inevitable. I live in the Northwest, so won't be able to consult with Dr. Wali, but will definitely be doing more research on having my little mole shaved off. Thanks for letting us know what a great outcome you had - so good to know that can be achieved!

It has been a couple of weeks now since I had the...

It has been a couple of weeks now since I had the procedure. Everything is going very well, no complications, no problems. I am very pleased with the results. I am getting comments now like, "Roger, there is something different about you, you look great what did you do to yourself?" Then when I tell them what I had done they are amazed, because there is no evidence that I ever had any moles on my face. I look natural and unblimished. Thanks to Dr. Wali. (Dr Wali has the before and after photos, you have to see them)
Claremont Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to him by my Primary Care Physician, Dr. Mandilawi in La Verne. I was referred to Dr Wali and now my life has changed. He was very understanding of my concerns and carefully explained my options. Dr. Wali, I Thank You, my Grand Daughter Thanks you, my entire family thanks you. I have and will continue to highly recommend you and your staff to everyone in need of this procedure, (whether I know them or not).